[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (8 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Not really,the entire Real squad was a shambles so its not fair to come down on him like a ton of bricks.He will make a difference for them.
It's the truth though, Real Madrid fans say he was extremely bad last season. He went from being really good to really bad.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's the truth though, Real Madrid fans say he was extremely bad last season. He went from being really good to really bad.
Almost all of Real madrid squad were pretty bad last season. With the exception of Robben and Higuaín.

Both madrid and Inter players (in general) tend to underperform in these clubs but once they leave to other clubs they perfrom better IMO.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
it's so great... they gonna come after Diego lol...

I must say Real Madrid fucked most of the rivals (excluding juventus) on market. They gave so much money for ronaldo (manchester couldn't buy anything with that money), same to liverpool, they sold alonso now they are really... then barca got Ibra from inter, inter can't buy any player with that money... :D

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
Burdisso: 'Roma better than Inter'

Ex-Inter defender Nicolas Burdisso made quite an impact in his Press conference, declaring “Roma play much better football.”

In recent years the two clubs have battled continually for the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup, but the Argentine has now switched to the Olimpico side.

“[Coach Luciano] Spalletti immediately made a good impression on me,” said Burdisso, who already made his debut against Genoa on Sunday.

“In the last two days I have talked with everyone. There is a far more Italian group of players compared to Inter, so that makes me happy.

“Roma play much better football than Inter, as there they tend to focus more on being clinical and that is why they are the favourites for the Scudetto.

“I am very happy to be with the Giallorossi, as I did not want to join any other club.”

Defender Burdisso is only on loan, but is eager to remain in the capital permanently.

“I want to play as much as possible and will ensure I’m always ready. I am not thinking about next season, but I would love to stay here for a long time to come.

“I’m here on loan, but we will certainly be able to reach a deal so I can continue with Roma.”

source
http://www.football-italia.net/aug25k.html

Jul 10, 2006
Berlusconi: Pato-Dinho the best
Tuesday 25 August, 2009
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi claims Alexandre Pato is “better than Kaka” and he “wouldn’t change Ronaldinho for anyone else in the world.”

The patron has always had rather a hands-on approach to team selection and made his feelings clear after Leonardo’s Serie A debut.

“Ronaldinho, albeit 29 years of age, is a player I wouldn’t change for anyone else in the world,” Berlusconi told the Processo di Biscardi television show.

“In any position you choose to play him, he will always be worth the price of the ticket for those fans who get to witness him at work.”

The Brazilian created both goals for Pato in Saturday’s 2-1 win at Siena and has been played in the trequartista role.

“I would always have him at the centre of the action right near the penalty area,” continued the President.

“I’d even play him as a second striker, leaving [Clarence] Seedorf as trequartista and Pato as centre-forward.

“If Ronaldinho played in that position, I think he would be one of the absolute stars of this campaign.”

Pato opened up the season with a brace, explaining why Carlo Ancelotti was so eager to tempt him to Chelsea.

“Pato is a pure world class player and, considering age and market value as well, for the team it is better to have him than Kaka.”

The Rossoneri are top of the table along with Juventus, Lazio, Palermo and Sampdoria, but face rivals Inter in the derby this coming weekend.

“I don’t like making predictions, as so many things can influence a game like this. You can be certain that Milan will go out there to win and dominate the play.”

--------------------------------------------------

Pato is fuckin awesome, I wish we had him, but he's no Kaka at this point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Man, the whole Meelan community was sucking Kaka's dick before he left.
Did we ever come out and say "Nedved is better than Zidane"?

I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but the more I live the more I realize that the Old Lady is one in a million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)