FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (17 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Samuel - Wall
Lucio - Killer
Maicon - Rocket
Zanetti - Train

Cambiasso - Bald
Sneijder - Wizard
Eto'o - Runner
Milito - Destroyer

Mourinho - Legend

Well done Inter. They are one class above Bayern.

May 22, 2007
:tup:

I question the taste of any guy who doesn't rate Batigol as the greatest Argentinean Striker of all time. LEGEND :touched:
Everything he did was immense, absolutely loved his celebrations as well. For example. :D

Mario Kempes was a marvel
Admittedly, I haven't seen any of his matches, but from the footage I saw of 1978 he was really ruthless.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to lol thinking about Ibrahimovic, that fucking douchebag.
:agree: Even in a dark day like today we can at least laugh at what a pathetic douchebag he is. To think, he left the team that made him a star because they were "holding him back" and so he could win the CL. I bet he is banging his fat nose against the wall right now.

Its ironic how Inter selling their star man, the player that so many said they would fail without, is likely what won them the CL this season. Its even better that Barcelona's record deal likely cost them a spot in the CL final.

May 22, 2007
Samuel - Wall
Lucio - Killer
Maicon - Rocket
Zanetti - Train

Cambiasso - Bald
Sneijder - Wizard
Eto'o - Runner
Milito - Destroyer

Mourinho - Legend

Well done Inter. They are one class above Bayern.
Only one class? Bayern made like 2 proper chances, Mourinho completely owned them.

This is exactly what Mourinho was brought in to do for Inter, win the CL. And he even did it while managing to win the league and the coppa. He's by far the best manager in football at the moment, and Inter did excellent by getting him.

I hope he doesn't go to Madrid. I really really hope he doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)