FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (3 Viewers)

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
I just wanted to say that Van Buyten is a joke,it was a typical dribble by Milito in that second goal,but amateurish defending by the belgian tree log.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
One of the worst feelings i have had after a football match but I guess at least one positive can be taken from this since Italy now keeps their 4th CL spot. Still it's not enough to stop me from getting totally wasted..

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,964
    The obsession some have with Ibra shows the inferiority of the Juve fans right now and it shows his greatness too.

Then again, it's good to find something to comfort us in a season like this one.

Nov 1, 2002
    :agree: Even in a dark day like today we can at least laugh at what a pathetic douchebag he is. To think, he left the team that made him a star because they were "holding him back" and so he could win the CL. I bet he is banging his fat nose against the wall right now.
    ibrahimobitch thinks he is the best with the skills he have but look at milito...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Only one class? Bayern made like 2 proper chances, Mourinho completely owned them.

This is exactly what Mourinho was brought in to do for Inter, win the CL. And he even did it while managing to win the league and the coppa. He's by far the best manager in football at the moment, and Inter did excellent by getting him.

I hope he doesn't go to Madrid. I really really hope he doesn't.
    It's how I say. Not literally. They totally deserved this.

I'm afraid it's too late.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The obsession some have with Ibra shows the inferiority of the Juve fans right now and it shows his greatness too.

Then again, it's good to find something to comfort us in a season like this one.
    I'm not obsessed with Ibra in anyway I just love to see Barcelona and specifically him get their egos chopped. Maybe they will pull their heads out of their asses and be more tolerable next season.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

And it's bad you can't find something comforting in a season like that. Zlatan let you down :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)