FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (15 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

To be perfectly honest, Inter has completelly contained and outclassed Barca. Barca scored from nothing and Inter has been dominant throughout the whole first half. The pressure they're putting on Barca's players is unbelievable. :shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,624
    Good football. Nothing fancy, but you can see that these are two quality teams. I just realized that if Inter somehow find a MC who can defend and will still be a great passer, they can be a hell of a team.

Barca will make the final, though.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    To be perfectly honest, Inter has completelly contained and outclassed Barca. Barca scored from nothing and Inter has been dominant throughout the whole first half. The pressure they're putting on Barca's players is unbelievable. :shocked:
    you're kidding me right?...they play on the counter..and that's it.. I have high expectations from messi, but he seems to slip all the time

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    This result doesn't suit Inter and knowing what kind of coach Mourinho is, I see them going all in on the second with some attacking subs. Open football it's going to be :tup: Milito and Messi to score in second would be mine prediction.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,629
    you're kidding me right?...they play on the counter..and that's it.. I have high expectations from messi, but he seems to slip all the time
    They play to their strengths and they're doing it fine. Zlatan can't find any space at all, Messi and Pedro (except for the goal) don't have an inch to move, Xavi is well closed. They neutralize Barca and they hit them on the counter, creating enough chances to score.
    Ball possession doesn't mean dominance on the pitch.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    in a perfect world ( i,e according to my world :D) i want inter to go past them and then inter chokes against who ever int he final. this way every one is happy :D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Every screaming inter fan makes me hate them more. They are on par with barca because of what they did to us in 06 and nothing else. We should be watching juve-barca right now. My blood boils at this injustice we are currently serving.

I will always root for the team playing against inter. No barca fanboy here, I just want inter to burn.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Not at all. Barca has done absoluelly nothing, they're passing the ball around with no effect. The only player that's given an inch of space is Dani Alves who's on Pandev's side, who simply can't help out Zanetti. Inter is incredible at containging them tonight. Counter or no counter, Inter has had a fair number of chances, Barca only one.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    nope that's called proper defending something we have not seen in a while at juve :(
    :lol: true that my friend...buy you will see that messi won't slip that much in a field not flooded 2 hours before..

They play to their strengths and they're doing it fine. Zlatan can't find any space at all, Messi and Pedro (except for the goal) don't have an inch to move, Xavi is well closed. They neutralize Barca and they hit them on the counter, creating enough chances to score.
    Ball possession doesn't mean dominance on the pitch.
    that's true...it reminds me of last year's match with chelsea..and i told jack a month or two ago that inter will play exactly like chelsea, closing down, almost man marking xavi and messi. But we'll see what football will win this match. Off to the 2nd half, see you after.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    :lol: true that my friend...buy you will see that messi won't slip that much in a field not flooded 2 hours before..

that's true...it reminds me of last year's match with chelsea..and i told jack a month or two ago that inter will play exactly like chelsea, closing down, almost man marking xavi and messi. But we'll see what football will win this match. Off to the 2nd half, see you after.
    dont they do the same thing at nou camp blondu? :D i'm pretty sure it was mentioned during the arsenal vs barca game two weeks ago.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Every screaming inter fan makes me hate them more. They are on par with barca because of what they did to us in 06 and nothing else. We should be watching juve-barca right now. My blood boils at this injustice we are currently serving.

I will always root for the team playing against inter. No barca fanboy here, I just want inter to burn.

:tup: i dont think i could ever feel pity or anything remotely positive for the scum

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,637
    Oh, and it's a strange experiment with Pandev. Goran plays on the left side of a midfield trio. Even against Chelsea he didn't play the exact same role. I think it's his first time to play there.
    And he's doing ok, I think. Normally, he can't cover well in defense, although he does an ok job for his standards, but he's always a danger in attack. I think he's a better choice to play there than the initially planned Stankovic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)