Flamini (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Wenger Rubbishes Flamini To Juventus Talk

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has strongly denied reports linking midfielder Mathieu Flamini with a move to Italian giants Juventus.

At his press conference prior to his side’s Champions League quarter final clash with Liverpool, Wenger stressed the Serie A club were not interested in signing Flamini.

The Frenchman has yet to finalise a new contract with the Gunners despite stating his wish to stay at the Emirates, and would be allowed to leave for free at the end of the season if a club came in for him.

Juventus have been strongly linked with the player and reports today claimed that an agreement had been reached between the two parties regarding a summer switch to Italy.

These reports however have been instantly dismissed by the Gunners boss insisting that Juventus have assured him they are not after Flamini.

When asked if the information was correct, Wenger stated: "No. Juventus called me and told me that they were not interested in Mathieu Flamini."

Whereas Flamini has repeatedly stated his desire to remain at the London club, it is reported talks are stalling over his wage demands which appear to have risen since he became such an integral part of the Arsenal midfield alongside Cesc Fabregas.

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Flamini is great, but we have Sissoko and Zanetti + Marchisio... but free is good and Zanetti ain't getting any younger.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pato's girlfriend is a playboy model, you go ahead making jokes of what a whipped child he is, while he is getting kinky whippish sex by a brazilian bunny babe.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Still, even Albertmare loves Christine, and im sure he never make heart symbol, when he scores...
If i was doing a playboy model, and she said i'll do what you want as long as you make a heart sign whenever you score, you can bet i'd do it

May 19, 2007
so our midfield would be something like this...

Sissoko - Flamini
Zanneti - Nocerino
Tiago - Almiron

i would say byebye to Almiron and Tiago

Tiago did improve btw
but i still have good faith that Nocerino will turn to something great allthough he did play bad the last few weeks.

sell Almiron for 7 mil.
sell Tiago for 10 mil.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
^^^^since when can you believe anything that a manager says about his players?especially Wenger and from goal.com!

The fact that Flamini hasn't signed anything with Arsenal yet and his contract is up at the end of the season is reason enough to keep on discussing this move. Nevermind the constant reports linking him with us and the fact that L'equipe today said that he has already agreed to join us.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The call to Arsenal was like 3 weeks ago. Maybe Secco and Blanc changed their minds.

or

both Juve and Arsenal are BS'ing since the gunners are still in the CL and we'll hear the truth when they are out or win it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The call to Arsenal was like 3 weeks ago. Maybe Secco and Blanc changed their minds.

or

both Juve and Arsenal are BS'ing since the gunners are still in the CL and we'll hear the truth when they are out or win it.
I think Juve are trying to negotiate as discretely as possible, as we are trying not to piss off Arsenal.

We will not become officially interested until he rejects the offer from Arsenal.

If Secco pulls this off, without annoying Arsenal, he is far cleverer than any of us suspected.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
^^^^since when can you believe anything that a manager says about his players?especially Wenger and from goal.com!

The fact that Flamini hasn't signed anything with Arsenal yet and his contract is up at the end of the season is reason enough to keep on discussing this move. Nevermind the constant reports linking him with us and the fact that L'equipe today said that he has already agreed to join us.
so then why would you belive that goal.com said flamini has signed for us?
L'equipe didn't say he agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)