Flamini (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i didnt read it from goal.com!

Im not saying that it will definitely will happen, i am just saying that you cannot believe managers when they talk about their players. Like Mark said maybe Arsenal are trying to play it down because they are heavily involved in the EPl and CL at the moment, and any announcement could unrest the team. Similar to Mancini who i believe will be leaving inter at the end of the season, but it has been denied because they still have the title to play for!

The fact that the rumours still link him strongly away from Arsenal and that he hasn't signed a new contract is suspicious and as i said before it is reason enough to keep discussing this possible transfer

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Flamini is such a great player I like him. But I'm not sure If we need another DM.
Like it or not, we are likely to be playing 2 DM next season.

I would say that this means we need 5 players who can play there, so we have plenty of cover.

Zanetti, Sissoko, Nocerino, Marchisio or Cigarini and one other.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I doubt if Nocerino will stay if we get Flamini.He'd pretty be sold to Napoli,and we'd be left with Sissoko,Zanetti and Flamini.

The advantage that Flamini has over our other DMs is that he's also good at attacking,and he can play on the flanks too.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Our management said not to long ago that they contacted Arsenal to ensure them the rumours were false. If this deal goes through, thats a pretty cheap tactic that will piss off Arsenal and make it extremely difficult to buy their players in the future.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    Actually.. Flamini seems to be the weak link in a Flamini- Sissoko- Aquilani midfield

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    Imagine a Flamini Sissoko & Aquilani as a midfield for a 4-5-1 formation.
    Don't think soo..
    Hope Ruineri wel play 4-1-3-2 system with Gio in the middle...

Buffon

Zebina - Lucio - Chiellini - Pasqual

Sissoko

Camo - Giovinco - Nedved

Trezegol - Del Piero

Back up:

Belardi

Grygera - Legro - Melberg - De Ceglie

Zanetti

Marchisio - Tiago - Marchionni

Iaquinta - Palladino​

Sell Olivera, Andrade, Almiron, Sali....Keep Birindeli and Noce for 24 men squad...Or buy one more defender (Barzagli) or fowerd G.Rossi...And you are done with mercato...Fuck Lampard, Amauri and all others (see Barca full of stars and they aren't wining nothin this year ;) ) Let's keep 4-5 stars and all the other must be workers for them...Thats Juve...

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Actually.. Flamini seems to be the weak link in a Flamini- Sissoko- Aquilani midfield
    tbh i wouldnt like that, it would be abit pointless having both flamini and sissoko in the same midfield imo. they are both playing a similar way atm and i think if we were to have something like that we would need someone abit more attack minded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)