Flamini (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
so our midfield would be something like this...

Sissoko - Flamini
Zanneti - Nocerino
Tiago - Almiron

i would say byebye to Almiron and Tiago

Tiago did improve btw
but i still have good faith that Nocerino will turn to something great allthough he did play bad the last few weeks.

sell Almiron for 7 mil.
sell Tiago for 10 mil.
Almiron wont get an offer for greater than 5 mil, he pretty much sucks at Monaco, and Tiago is man 7 mil

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Flamini is a decent player who has performed an important role for Arsenal this season but in my opinion he is an average player with lots passion that gives the impression he's some sort of warrior.

He is a fighter to an extent but he's also alot bark sometimes and no bite. He has poor mobility, balance, and is clumsy and unsubtle in the tackle.

If you looked at him against Chelsea last week he looked one-paced and a bit of a carthorse when Chelsea upped the tempo.

He would get time in Italy though so his lack of inherent technique would not get exposed as much.

Still, if he goes, no massive loss for Arsenal ability wise. I feel we need a naturally physically imposing player in there anyway. Someone good in the air and effortlessly imposing, because Fabregas is quite slow and one-paced defensively as well.
Are you for real mate??

Flamini has been one of our most consistent performers this season, he's struck an effective partnership with Cesc, that is by no means easy to replace. Our strength is that we work well as a team, and that the sum of our parts is greater than our individual components. Breaking the great chemistry between Flam and Cesc wouldnt be an intelligent thing to do imo.

The boss was right when he said that, more important than signing new players is keeping this team together.

Fred, how would you rate Flamini compared to Zanetti?
Well in terms of form, i'd go with Flamini, he has been fantastic for us this season, granted he's been poor in the past few weeks, but overall he has been one of the most consistent players in the EPL.

I'm not sure you should compare him to Zanetti though, he's more similar to Sissoko in the sense that, both players strengths are that they are hard in the tackle and cover a lot of space (Statistically, Flam has clocked more Kilometers than anyone else in the EPL).

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Even though i will welcome Flamini with open arms, what will happen to Marchisio.

Even if Marchisio and Flamini is not exactly the same type of players, we do already have SSK and Nocerino for the DM position

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
TORINO, 2 aprile 2008 - Due notizie apparentemente contraddittorie tengono in sospeso i progetti bianconeri su Mathieu Flamini. In Francia l’Equipe scrive che il centrocampista dell’Arsenal ha già un accordo con la Juventus. In Inghilterra però il giocatore assicura di voler rinnovare con i Gunners il contratto in scadenza a giugno: "Sto parlando con il club, vedremo cosa accadrà. Ma io spero di rimanere all'Arsenal", ha detto ieri. Dunque: Flamini sì o Flamini no? Flami... ni. Ma occhio anche al Milan che agisce in punta di piedi. Tanto è vero che dagli ambienti vicini a via Turati trapela l’indiscrezione che il francese ha appena rifiutato la nuova offerta di Wenger per aspettare le mosse italiane.
SVINCOLATO - Ventiquattro anni, punto di forza centrale della squadra di Arsène Wenger che lo ha voluto a Londra nel 2004, Flamini è da tempo nel mirino della Juventus, ma anche del Milan che in occasione del confronto in Champions League ha fatto passi importanti. I torinesi però si sono mossi con più convinzione, offrendo allo svincolato nazionale francese un ricco quinquennale. Fino a poco tempo fa Wenger dava il giocatore per perso, mentre adesso dice che "la trattativa sta procedendo bene". L’ad della Juve Jean-Claude Blanc non conferma l’indiscrezione dell’Equipe, ma è probabile che in corso Galileo Ferraris temano un altro caso-Frings, che giusto un anno fa si accordò con la Juve solo per rinnovare a condizioni migliori col Werder Brema. Insomma, l’interesse e l’accordo ci sono, ora però dipende da cosa faranno Flamini e l’Arsenal, impegnati in Champions, senza dimenticare il sornione Milan.
CACCIA AL CENTRALE - A prescindere dall’esito, la vicenda è importante perché testimonia dell’interesse bianconero per quel ruolo, peraltro già coperto da Cristiano Zanetti e dal recente acquisto Mohamed Sissoko. Ma per correre in Italia e in Europa non bastano, visto che Tiago e Nocerino verranno ceduti. Difatti Flamini non è l’unico centrocampista centrale che la Juventus vorrebbe. Meno di una settimana fa c’è stato un incontro con il Parma per Luca Cigarini, pupillo ventunenne di Claudio Ranieri. Claudio Marchisio rientrerà sicuramente a Torino dopo la proficua stagione in prestito all’Empoli. Attraverso Blasi e Zalayeta il d,s. Alessio Secco spera di convincere il Napoli a mollare Marek Hamsik, ma è molto difficile. Nella lista c’è anche il brasiliano dell’Arsenal Gilberto Silva, 31 anni. E per quanto abbia caratteristiche molto più offensive, ci sta pure Frank Lampard, l’uomo da 7 milioni di euro all’anno che farebbe tutti contenti.
L'UOMO GIUSTO - Flamini è quello che per età, esperienza internazionale, qualità e prezzo convince di più. Anche il Milan, però. Perciò occorrerà tenere il fiato sospeso ancora per un po’.

Luca Curino

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
TURIN, 2 April 2008 - Two apparently contradictory news hold in suspended the projects bianconeri on Mathieu Flaminius. In France l' Team writes that the midfielder dell' Arsenal has already an Agreement with the Juventus. In England however the gambler ensures to want to renew with the Gunners the contract in expiration to June: "I am speaking with the club, we will see what it will happen. But I hope to remain the arsenal", said yesterday. Therefore: Flaminius yes or Flaminius no? Flami... ni. But eye also to the Milan that works in point of feet. So it is true that from the environments near road Plugged it l leaks' indiscretion that the French one just refused the new offer of Wenger to wait for moved them Italian. SVINCOLATO - Twenty-four years, I push of central force of the squad of Arsène Wenger that wanted it to London in 2004, Flaminius is for some time in the viewfinder of the Juventus, but also of the Milan that in occasion of the comparison in Champions League did important steps. The from turin however has moved with more conviction, offering to the national svincolato Frenchman a rich five-year one. Until a little while ago Wenger gave the gambler for lost, while now says that "the negotiation is proceeding well". L' to of the Juve Jean-Claude Blanc not confirmation l' indiscretion dell' Team, but is likely that in run Galileo Ferraris fear another case-Frings, that just a year ago reconciled itself with the alone Juve to renew better conditions with the Werder Brema. Well, l' interest and l' Agreement there are, now however depends from thing will do Flaminius and l' Arsenal, pledged in Champions, without to forget the sly Milan. It HUNTS TO THE STATION - to ignore dall' result, the event is important because testifies dell' interest bianconero for that role, moreover already covered from Christian Zanetti and from the recent purchase Mohamed Sissoko. But to run in Italy and in Europe do not suffice, seen that Tiago and Nocerino will come yielded. In fact Flaminius is not l' sole central midfielder that the Juventus would want. Less of a week it does c' a meeting with the Parma for Light was Cigarini, twenty-one-year-old favorite of Claudio Ranieri. Claudio Marchisio I return surely to Turin after the profitable season in loan all' Empoli. Across Blasi and Zalayeta the d, s. Dry Alessio hopes to convince the Naples to let go Marek Hamsik, but is very difficult. In the strip c' is also the Brazilian dell' Arsenal Gilberto Silva, 31 years. And for how much it have characteristic a lot more offensive, there it is too Frank Lampard, l' man from 7 millions of euro all' year that would do pleased everything. The JUST man - Flaminius is what for age, international experience, quality and price convinces of more. Also the Milan, however. So it will be necessary lieutenant the breath suspended still for a little'.

Light Treat

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
if wenger is prepared to let him go he certainly has a replacement up his sleeve
Wenger is only prepared to let him go because the deal Flamini wants would screw up the wage structure.

I'm not convinced there is a replacement ready, except for Gilberto Silva who is past his best.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
why not ?

both Sissoko and Flamini commaned the center , help the definse and support the attack......with wing attack as usual.

-----Sissoko---Flamini------
Camo-----------------Deigo----
---------Trez----Dp-------------

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1602874 said:
Or still with Werder, as they have taken out an insurance policy on him.
Right thats it i'm flying to germany now to hit diego in the face with a shovel so they loose their no claims bonus,
that should teach them not to be so smart :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)