Flamini (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
btw, are you guys sick when he time that kid(Pato) scores he does that gayish heart sign with his fingers?

If I was DP and scored against Milan I'd make the pussy sign while sticking that tongue out. :D

end OT

I trust L'équipe with their news on French players so. :xfinger:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I really hope this is true.

If it is I hope people will give Secco the praise he would deserve for beating Milan and Inter to a player.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
btw, are you guys sick when he time that kid(Pato) scores he does that gayish heart sign with his fingers?

If I was DP and scored against Milan I'd make the pussy sign while sticking that tongue out. :D

end OT

I think that heart sign is for his girlfriend :p But I always had the feeling he was doing it wrong, because it didnt really form the heart symbol or atleast it seemed so.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

end OT

Sick ?
I'm breaking the damn TV when he does that. I'd expect such celebrations only from a teenage girl. And not any teenege girl, but a girl in her early teens.

:lol2: at DP celebrations

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1602123 said:
I didn't even know that kid hit puberty...

I thought he still thought girls were "icky".
:D

Pato: The agony and the ecstasy
30.3 || webmaster

Football Italia

Pato debuted that goal celebration after his first Serie A goal – holding his hands up to create a heart.

“When I score, the heart is for my girlfriend Sthefany and the smile is for the fans. It is a nice gesture, as I like to be at peace with the world. Sthefany and I love each other and we want to get married, but not this year."

Apr 12, 2004

30.3 || webmaster

Football Italia

Pato debuted that goal celebration after his first Serie A goal – holding his hands up to create a heart.

“When I score, the heart is for my girlfriend Sthefany and the smile is for the fans. It is a nice gesture, as I like to be at peace with the world. Sthefany and I love each other and we want to get married, but not this year."
Closet homosexual....

FAG!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

30.3 || webmaster

Football Italia

can any one say whipped?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think that heart sign is for his girlfriend :p But I always had the feeling he was doing it wrong, because it didnt really form the heart symbol or atleast it seemed so.
ßöмßäяðîëя;1602123 said:
I didn't even know that kid hit puberty...

I thought he still thought girls were "icky".
Well it's easy to explain, she was his first, and he is so madly in love..
I remember when i lost my virginity at 24 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)