Flamini alla Juve? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nay..he's nothing like sissoko..he's on form..and he is one of our most consistent players this season..theres no way Arsene would be willing to let him go..like Rafa was willing to let momo go,

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Fred Weasley what kind of punishment do u think that Arsene will give to the players (Adebayor & Berdnert) involved in the spat during the Tottenham vs Arsenal game.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, I read Adebayor's been provoking Bendtner for a while now. He supposedly called him "a piece of shit" at the Spurs game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred Weasley what kind of punishment do u think that Arsene will give to the players (Adebayor & Berdnert) involved in the spat during the Tottenham vs Arsenal game.
The boss never talks in public about internal team affairs..so to be honest i dont have an idea how and if he's going to punish them
Yeah, I read Adebayor's been provoking Bendtner for a while now. He supposedly called him "a piece of shit" at the Spurs game.
ya, the quote was somewhere along the lines of "i'm only on because your so shit" and to be honest he was right.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The boss never talks in public about internal team affairs..so to be honest i dont have an idea how and if he's going to punish them

ya, the quote was somewhere along the lines of "i'm only on because your so shit" and to be honest he was right.
LOL, that's not nice. :D One of them should probably leave the team, I don't see them making peace after words like that have fallen, especially if it's going on for a long time. Bye, bye Bendtenr I suppose.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
LOL, that's not nice. :D One of them should probably leave the team, I don't see them making peace after words like that have fallen, especially if it's going on for a long time. Bye, bye Bendtenr I suppose.
Cant say i'd be disappointed to see the back of him

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'd rather it'd be Adebayor. More space for Eduardo upfront instead of the wing. But Wenger will come to his senses, he's already half way there. :p

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

If only Ranieri would be more like him and not talk.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Ita: Sempre attenta al mercato degli svincolati, la Juventus avrebbe messo a segno un altro colpo a parametro zero in vista della prossima stagione. Dopo aver strappato il difensore svedese Mellberg all'Aston Villa, i bianconeri avrebbero fatto lo stesso con l'Arsenal per Mathieu Flamini. Secondo l'edizione odierna del quotidiano britannico The Independent, il centrocampista francese classe 1984 avrebbe infatti trovato l'accordo con la Juve.

Eng: Always attentive to the market of the svincolati, the Juventus would have put to mark another blow to parameter zero in view of the next season. After to have ripped the Swedish defender Mellberg to the aston Villa, the bianconeri would have done the same with the arsenal for Mathieu Flaminius. According to the edition current of the British newspaper The Independent, the French midfielder class 1984 in fact would have found the Agreement with the Juve.

Source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ooh i wouldnt mind lamini but aint he a cdm, i think we have enough. and ye this couldve gone into the flamini thread

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
it's right that we definately have enough of DMs BUT i gotta say, i was really impressed by flamini. he's young, he's fast, he can pass. Free agent? Get him!
My plan would be to get him; give nocerino in co-ownership/loan to udinese and get zapata (+ money of course) in return. I'd say with 10-15mio, we would have made a huge progress.

because of the free agent-ting, we could offer him wages he cannot demand at arsenal. BUT then of course, the whole thing sounds not too promising; the loss of eduardo for arsenal might not push them to give away flamini that easy. Plus, as contract talks are in progress, it could simply be trash talk in order to raise his wage at arsenal. To me, chances he comes to juve are pretty low, but i'd welcome him with open arms.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ive been extremley impressed by Flamini.Just because we have Sissoko doesnt mean that we cant accomodate him.If Nocerino is sold,we'd get a better player in Flamini.Yes they arent similar players,but we already have a destroyer in Sissoko.Flamini is a very well rounded midfielder.His attacking abilities are quite impressive TBH.I dont watch every single Arsenal game,but he even looked solid on the wings the times ive seen him.Good crosses,good attacking abilities,can do the defensive work...I think this would be a pretty good move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)