Flamini alla Juve? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Flamini would be a great buy. I was hoping we could get him last summer when we were linked with him but now i want him even more after he has become a starter for arsenal.

With Zanetti, Flamini, Nocerino, Marchisio and maby Tiago we will have great center mids next season for the league and CL.

it will be good for Ranieri's 3 man midfield too.

if we can get him for free I would bow down to the management.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats the biggest load of shite ive heard in ages........apart from inter being serie a champions.:spliff:

Diaby WILL never be converted to a winger. EVER!!!
But like Inter being Serie A champions last season, Diaby is being converted to a winger, he has played on the left in every game he started this season..plus iirc i think he was a winger when he was in auxerre anyway...so it isnt much of a surprise..all this he's the new vieira stuff is bollocks imo, they are completely different players, dont believe the hype.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Flamini Moving Closer To Juventus – Report

goal.com

Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini’s chances of moving to Juventus on a free transfer have dramatically improved, according to Tuttosport.

The Frenchman’s contract with the Gunners runs out in June and he is said to be considering leaving after being unimpressed by the club’s latest offer of £35,000 a week.

“I am a free agent in January, so we will see what happens,” Flamini said several days ago.

“I am happy here, but we will see. We have so many games in December, so it is very difficult to be concentrated on this kind of thing as we are playing every three days.”

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is said to be furious at Flamini and his agent for their conduct during contract talks, and it now seems that negotiations will be put off until the busy Christmas and New Year fixture period is over.

This means that from January 1, Flamini will be able to talk to other clubs about a free transfer move in the summer.

It has been widely reported in the English and Italian press over the past few days that Juventus would like to bring the ex-Marseille man to Turin.

Arsenal are unlikely to increase their contract offer significantly, one because they have a salary cap at the club, and two because Wenger believes that promising youngsters Abou Diaby and Denilson are well-equipped to replace Flamini

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
last season i thought Flamini should be offloaded, and that both Diaby and Denilson were much better prospects, now i'm dreading the Flamsters departure, i really think he is integral to our team, and neither Diaby nor Denilson can be good partners for Cesc..How fickle football is, huh?

Mar 30, 2006
last season i thought Flamini should be offloaded, and that both Diaby and Denilson were much better prospects, now i'm dreading the Flamsters departure, i really think he is integral to our team, and neither Diaby nor Denilson can be good partners for Cesc..How fickle football is, huh?
yeah Flamini is vital for Arsenal this season but they do still have Gilberto and if Flamini leaves for Juve I think Arsenal will extend Silva's contract.

Flamini is a top DM it seems to me and his versatility would be tremendously useful to us seeing how it seems Chiellini is a fulltime CB and with question marks around molinero Flamini would be perfect for us.

I could see him as a full time starter for us and he has that battling mentality that Ranieri loves and demands from his Juve side at all times. With players like Flamini, Nocerino, Chiellini, Nedved and IAquinta Juve's work rate will be rediculous.

If we manage to get him for free it will be the transfer coupe of the year and will make us look brilliant. I would offer him whatever he wanted as a contract because the money we save with no transfer makes it worthwhile to give him what he wants.

I would prefer Flamini over Lampard because lampard will be 30 next season and while lampard is better going forward flamini is awesome at what he does.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah Flamini is vital for Arsenal this season but they do still have Gilberto and if Flamini leaves for Juve I think Arsenal will extend Silva's contract.
no i dont think thats ever going to happen, Gilberto is in his final year with us no matter what..we are playing at a high tempo, and i'm afraid Gilberto slows it down..But if Flamini does indeed leave we still have Lassana Diarra, so it might not be so much of a catastrophy.
Flamini is a top DM it seems to me and his versatility would be tremendously useful to us seeing how it seems Chiellini is a fulltime CB and with question marks around molinero Flamini would be perfect for us.

I could see him as a full time starter for us and he has that battling mentality that Ranieri loves and demands from his Juve side at all times. With players like Flamini, Nocerino, Chiellini, Nedved and IAquinta Juve's work rate will be rediculous.

If we manage to get him for free it will be the transfer coupe of the year and will make us look brilliant. I would offer him whatever he wanted as a contract because the money we save with no transfer makes it worthwhile to give him what he wants.

I would prefer Flamini over Lampard because lampard will be 30 next season and while lampard is better going forward flamini is awesome at what he does.
Something i'm sure of, is Flamini if he goes to Juve, he'll become a hit with the fans, the way i see it..people here admire hard workers, like Nedved, Iaquinta and Chielleni, and Flamini is one heck of a hard worker.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
according goal.com
according to goal.com we wouldve sold all our players last year. i mean the internet and newspaers you can trust. but then there is goal. they pretty much have won the bullshit of all bullshit award.

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus Linked To Flamini

Arsenal's Mathieu Flamini is the latest midfielder linked to Juventus for a summer move according to reports in the English newspaper 'The Times'.

The Bianconeri are desperately looking for a central midfielder and following the reports of various players being contacted by the club, the latest transfer rumours have linked the Gunners' Flamini to the Old Lady.

The young Frenchman is having a fantastic season as he started off as Gilberto Silva's reserve, only to become the first team starter after just a few weeks.

What could prove as a positive sign for Juventus is the fact that Flamini has not yet signed a new deal with Arsenal and his contract expires this summer.

The 23-year-old was linked with Juve a few weeks ago and ‘The Times' is now saying that the Italian giants are still trying to sign him, although Arsenal Coach Arsene Wenger is doing all he possibly can to keep him in London.

The Premiership league-leaders will certainly need to get a move on if they want Flamini to remain at the Emirates as he is now free to negotaite with other clubs about a Bosman move in the summer.

Glenn Debattista

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Flamini wanted by Juve
20080102 12:38
Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini could be heading for Serie A side Juventus when his contract runs out in the summer.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger will be hoping to get a new deal sorted out for the Frenchman in the near future but the fact remains he is now permitted to talk to interested parties if they come calling and the Bianconeri are desperately looking for a central midfielder.
The 23-year-old is having an inspirational season with the Gunners and has been a first-team regular at the expense of Gilberto Silva after impressing at the beginning of the campaign.
Flamini was linked with Juve a few weeks ago and The Times reports that the Italian giants are still trying to sign him on a Bosman in the summer but there is also the worry that another club could come in with a cheeky bid this January.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he stays with us..he has been a revelation this season...playing a big role for the club..its January now..and he's free to talk to clubs..thats what scares me most..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)