Flamini alla Juve? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
its not that we're letting him...Arsenal have offered him a deal..and he said he wants time to consider..then he asked for 45k pounds per week..and he's still locked in talks with the club...problem is being part of the juve rebuilding project might be too tempting for him...This is reminding me of the Vieira saga.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
what? i meant that i on't think he was all that good before this season, and he is suddenly good. i'm not sure if i want him, beacuse it may be just temporary, like he's in good form.
Thats a bit ridiculous actually, As he has been playing like this for 6 months now?? why cant he keep it up..he has been our most consistent player this season barring Clichy..even more consistent than Cesc, Hleb and Toure imo.

I heard he re-signed. 5 year contract.

to be confirmed...
you have a source by any chance??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Thats a bit ridiculous actually, As he has been playing like this for 6 months now?? why cant he keep it up..he has been our most consistent player this season barring Clichy..even more consistent than Cesc, Hleb and Toure imo.

you have a source by any chance??
It was said on RMC(French radio).

I'd wait for better sources before getting excited though. I don't know if he/his agent/club was talking or they just saw the news on another site that was 2 weeks old so...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was said on RMC(French radio).

I'd wait for better sources before getting excited though. I don't know if he/his agent/club was talking or they just saw the news on another site that was 2 weeks old so...
No news of this yet in the British press.

Mar 30, 2006
I have heard nothing of him signing a deal... it is a false report i would say

I hope we steal him from Arsenal rather than spend on Sissoko (who i also like). Flamini is more talented, can pass much much better, is much more versatile, is just as tenacious a ball winner and can score goals on occasion.

I think it would be fair to pay him very well because he will be a starter in our team in the long run either as LB or CM.

With players like Chiellini, Nocerino, Giovinco, Flamini, Criscito (once he gets experience), Marchisio in our club we will be assured of a very bright future.

Flamini would be the transfer of the year in terms of a bargain

:scudetto:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus lining up Arsenal swoop

07:06 16/01/2008

Juventus want to take Mathieu Flamini from Arsenal Football Club.

The French midfielder looked to be on the verge of an exit from the Emirates Stadium in the summer, when he revealed he wanted to quit the club due to a lack of first team opportunities.

However, the former Marseille star has done wonderfully well this season and is now a regular figure alongside Cesc Fabregas, yet his contract is still set to expire at the end of the campaign.

"Mathieu Flamini is free to talk, but the talks [with Arsenal] are ongoing," Gunners boss Arsene Wenger told the club's official website. "I am hopeful on it. I am not concerned."

Juventus have revealed they hope to make a few Bosman free signings before the start of next season, and coach Claudio Ranieri has identified Flamini for a move to Turin.

Arsenal Official Website

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Flamini Seeking New Deal Not New Club

Arsenal have been assured by midfield enforcer Mathieu Flamini that he shan’t be following Lassana Diarra out of the exit door, instead he wishes to to commit his future to the club.

The French midfielder almost left The Gunners in the summer but has become an unlikely focal point for the first team in his favoured holding midfield position.

Manager Arsene Wenger has been left beaming by the growing partnership of Flamini alongside Cesc Fabregas in midfield and has iniaitied fresh contract talks with the player.

Although his current contract expires in the summer, and that his form has attracted the interest of Italian giants Juventus and La Liga outfit Valencia, Flamini has moved to assure the Gunners he wants to remain in North London.

"I'm talking with the club. I am very happy and have some close friends here," Flamini told Arsenal’s official magazine.

"I really hope that I will be staying and I'm very optimistic about it.

"Arsenal is my priority and I hope that everything gets sorted out because I love this club - the atmosphere is amazing, the new stadium, the supporters, everything.

"We are creating a new story here and I want to be part of that story."

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)