Flamini alla Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
He has just asked to Arsenal to increase his deal, rejecting the offer of renewal, and seems difficult that Wenger's club decide to doesn't give to him. But despite that in England Times write about Flamini as leaving with destination Juventus.

After Mellberg, Juve would engage another player for free: Flamini whom contract will end in June.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=7948

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Heres my post from another thread.
Yes you're right he has been extremely solid this season..he is by far our most improved player this season..and him slotting right back to the starting lineup after coming back from his injury ahead of Brazils captain..just comes to show how much Wenger values him..He has formed an excellent combination with Cesc this season..

But i just read that he was handed an attractive 5 year deal that will see his wages doubled..i dont think we're going to lose him though..as he is grateful to Arsene for making him into the player he is.

But if you think of it, he wont add anything Nocerino doesnt already add, imo they're both similar players, both are about grit and determination. But maybe Mathieu is the better passer of the two.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well he did play as an emergency lb when Cashley and Clichy were injured 2 seasons ago..and he was fantastic there... But he doesnt like playing there.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No actually he didnt..He played there for the first time with us in our CL run..then when he impressed, Wenger thought about converting him into an lb permanently..but Flamini didnt want that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I also think so, Flamini has scored some crucial goals for us too..not to mention..last season he scored more than cesc and hleb combined..even though he was a squad player and barely played:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm rather sure he will sign a new contract though..only problem is, the bastard will earn only 5k less than Cesc if he gets the contract he wants:undecide:

Jul 5, 2005
Juventus Line Up Flamini Free Transfer – Report

Juventus could be set to take advantage of Mathieu Flamini’s contract dispute with Arsenal, by signing him on a Bosman next summer.

'The Times’ today reports how Flamini, who’s contract at the Emirates runs out in June, has rejected the club’s offer of a new deal.

The 23-year-old seemed certain to leave Arsenal last season due to limited chances in the first-team, however this term he has been a virtual ever-present and has been absolutely outstanding in the centre of midfield alongside Cesc Fabregas.

Flamini is said to be unimpressed by Arsenal’s latest offer - said to be in the reagion of £35,000 a week - and is considering leaving the club.

“I am a free agent in January, so we will see what happens,” the Frenchman said.

“I am happy here, but we will see. We have so many games in December, so it is very difficult to be concentrated on this kind of thing as we are playing every three days.”

From January 1, Flamini will be permitted to talk to interested clubs about the possibility of a Bosman free transfer.

Juventus are well known to be in the market for a centre midfielder, and Flamini, who has some Italian ancestry, has said in the past that he wants to play in Serie A.

The Bianconeri are already being tipped to sign Aston Villa’s Olof Mellberg on a free transfer for next season, and it seems Flamini could follow suit.

Gianni Wilson

goal.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
He was class at left back as far as I can remember. A very versitale player and also young. If he will be free, he is a MUST buy.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Flamini will not join us Arsenal will make sure of that. I wouldnt mind getting our hands on Diaby instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)