Flamini alla Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Yes to Flamini. HE is super tenacious and while we already have Sissoko, Zanetti and Nocerino. Flamini for free would be a huge transfer move and be a huge asset. Plus he can become our starting LB seeing how we are ok in the center defensive mid at this point.

I got no problem with replacing Molinero with a starter for Arsenal :)

:pint:

I would be soo happy if we got him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is probably just Flamini trying to put pressure on Arsenal to improve their contract offer.
True, it was like when Adebayor said Man Utd wanted him, funny thing was, that was back in the days where he was utter shit

Flamini is decent. Marchisio is special.
Flamini is more than just decent, he's fantastic..havent seen enough of Marchisio to judge him though.

obviously

i don't care how good he is, he's free :D
Secco?? Is that you??

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newsseriea_EA2F2B815E4141AB82B3C75F104D7F9A.asp

Sempre in tema di mercato, Secco ha poi sottolineato come le voci riprese da alcuni giornali di un possibile interessamento della Juventus nei confronti di Flamini, e di un conseguente risentimento dell’Arsenal, siano assolutamente infondate: «Non c’è nulla di vero riguardo al nostro interessamento per Flamini. Si tratta di un ottimo giocatore, non c’è bisogno di sottolinearlo, ma non lo abbiamo mai cercato, tanto è vero che questa mattina l’a.d. Blanc si è messo in contatto con l’Arsenal per rassicurare la società londinese. Un gesto di trasparenza importante nell’ottica del buon rapporto che deve intercorrere tra due grandi club come Juventus e Arsenal e che è stato apprezzato».
The rumours about flamini are NOT true. In that official article, they say that they even contacted arsenal to assure them there were no contacts whatsoever between juve and flamini (in order to maintain the 'good relationship' between the two clubs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)