Flamebait: the most unsettling fact about Calciopoli so far (3 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
Zlatan was never ever even an ordinary player. He was never as good as Zalayeta. I still don't buy it when I see him on the team sheet. If we don't get to cash in on him, I sincerely hope he'll be put on the bench because he's of no use in Serie B. We need football players that actually deliver. Not gum chewing circus artists.

Saying he's not as good as Zalayeta is just ridiculous. Zalayeta would not score 16 goals in a debut season in serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Saying he's not as good as Zalayeta is just ridiculous. Zalayeta would not score 16 goals in a debut season in serie A.
I'm agree with you, sebi-seb. Zlatan suck, but is better than Zalayeta or was...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I think that Zlatan still has potential, but it will be difficult to bring it out. hopefully DD can bring it out, and if Zlatan has the right attitude and tries to prove his critics wrong, who knows what might happen

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Zalayeta does well every time he's put on.

Zlatan does not.

I prefer Zalayeta.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zlatan was absolute crap last season and is one of our most classless players, however saying Zalayeta is a better player than him is simply nonsense. I don't like Ibrahimovic at all, but lets still use our brains here.

Jan 7, 2004
vinnie you make me chuckle.

what people dont seem to fathom is that zlatan is a hyped up player who had a worse 2nd season than his first one. when, at his age it needs to be the opposite.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
Zlatan was absolute crap last season and is one of our most classless players, however saying Zalayeta is a better player than him is simply nonsense. I don't like Ibrahimovic at all, but lets still use our brains here.

Thank you, this is what I meant to say.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Don Bes said:
vinnie you make me chuckle.

what people dont seem to fathom is that zlatan is a hyped up player who had a worse 2nd season than his first one. when, at his age it needs to be the opposite.
hmmm... lets see,

Zlatan and Zala to Chievo for 10 gallons of fuel for the team bus, and 15 practice balls

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Don Bes said:
you sure chievo is gonna fall for that, with these new gas prices and all
well if all else fails we can sell them to inter, kind of buy one donkey, get an ass free

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #52
    People, we are selling the wrong players! Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Thuram and Emerson. Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic and Vieira are still with us :lazy:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Martin said:
    People, we are selling the wrong players! Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Thuram and Emerson. Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic and Vieira are still with us :lazy:
    agreed vieira, ib ra and zebina should be the next to leave along with thuram. hopefully we could convince the others to stay, or at least only go on loan

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    HWIENIAWSKI said:
    I think that Zlatan still has potential, but it will be difficult to bring it out. hopefully DD can bring it out, and if Zlatan has the right attitude and tries to prove his critics wrong, who knows what might happen
    agreed :agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    lets wait and see, the guy has potential and ppl like that especially inter.So i think they will sign him in the next few days

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Why is Zlatan better than Zalayeta? Zalayeta made a whole bunch of important goals for us, isn't selfish, holds up the ball well and connects with the other players. Zlatan's just an egoistic fucktard who only cares about his "career" which he tries to stimulate by keeping oranges and gums in the air. We could play with an orang oetan for all I care.

Jul 2, 2006
    Seven said:
    Why is Zlatan better than Zalayeta? Zalayeta made a whole bunch of important goals for us, isn't selfish, holds up the ball well and connects with the other players. Zlatan's just an egoistic fucktard who only cares about his "career" which he tries to stimulate by keeping oranges and gums in the air. We could play with an orang oetan for all I care.
    Zalayeta made important goals against real merda and merdalona
    but İbrahimoviç(while trezegol injured) gave us 2004-2005 scudetto

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
    Seven said:
    Zlatan was never ever even an ordinary player. He was never as good as Zalayeta. I still don't buy it when I see him on the team sheet. If we don't get to cash in on him, I sincerely hope he'll be put on the bench because he's of no use in Serie B. We need football players that actually deliver. Not gum chewing circus artists.
    :agree: I totaly agree. Zlatan lacks some basic qualities that kids learn while playing at school. Yes, he scored 16 goals, but half of them were from situatuation that any player from serie d would have scored. For me, this season Zlatan was the worst forward in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)