Flamebait: the most unsettling fact about Calciopoli so far (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Martin said:
What's with the anti-Lyon rhetoric?
I'm not anti-Lyon per sé: I'll pick them over any former East bloc team. I just don't like Juninho. Especially not when he's right in predicting they will wipe the floor with PSV :D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i dont think canna will go to barca, they already have marquez which just signed a new deal and puyol. they want a strong lb and zambo is ther target..

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #28
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    I'm not anti-Lyon per sé: I'll pick them over any former East bloc team. I just don't like Juninho. Especially not when he's right in predicting they will wipe the floor with PSV :D
    Meh, PSV was there for the taking, anyone else would have done the same. Well, maybe not in such a cruel way. Still, PSV should be the last to talk after eliminating Lyon the year before, so had it coming to them.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Martin said:
    Meh, PSV was there for the taking, anyone else would have done the same. Well, maybe not in such a cruel way. Still, PSV should be the last to talk after eliminating Lyon the year before, so had it coming to them.
    Bah quit being so disgustingly realistic and just let me be a chauvinist pig in my own little corner already

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Actually, I think the most unsettling fact about Calciopoli so far is that Juve has had a great front office when it has come to winning scudetti, but Inter's legal counsel is now the envy of the league.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #33
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Bah quit being so disgustingly realistic and just let me be a chauvinist pig in my own little corner already
    Oh boo, didn't think you could make realism sound *that* bad.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Just shut up, I'm trying to justify the 100 euro i paid in july '05 for a zlatan jersey which im wearing right now. :p :D
    Oh to cheer you up a little I bought an Emerson shirt back then :sigh:.

I didn't pay nearly as much for it as you did though :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Zlatan was never ever even an ordinary player. He was never as good as Zalayeta. I still don't buy it when I see him on the team sheet. If we don't get to cash in on him, I sincerely hope he'll be put on the bench because he's of no use in Serie B. We need football players that actually deliver. Not gum chewing circus artists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)