Flamebait: the most unsettling fact about Calciopoli so far (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Disclaimer: If you have high blood pressure or a history of heart disease, do not read this thread until you consult with your physician and read the instructions on the box. The opinions expressed in the soon-to-be-written post (and subsequents posts) are not those of unbiased people and you should break at every paragraph and step outside for a minute to recover and catch your breath. If you are unable to come to terms with these terms, you are strongly advised to return to Nick against the world.

So anyway, as I was saying.. the most unsettling fact about Calciopoli so far is that there is very little speculation over Ibrahimovic's future. I have read a handful of rumours over the span of weeks, but none terribly inspiring nor promising. Conventional logic would suggest he would be keen to follow Capello, but RM have enough forwards. His Juve transfer was a pretty bold move to begin with, there weren't many top class clubs ready to splash on him at the time. It might seem to be the case that currently, with his awful WC fresh in memory, demand for his signature isn't astronomical. Moving to Inter just might fix him permanently, given their talent for destroying players' careers. And Inter was the most frequently mentioned destination.

Someone please take him. :eyebrows:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Dominic said:
Inter are still after the Ibrahimovic- Trezeguet pairing.

inter are also after the pairing of emerson and vieira doesnt mean they will get them.
i think ibrah will go to ac milan.....i read they are "going" to make a 15 m euro offer.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I suspect he might stay at Juve, things are going all wrong so far. That diver Nedved sticking around, Legrottaglie coming back...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ibra still can play, he just needs to get the shit kicked out of him and have soem discipline. As we saw in 2004/2005, the guy is a hell of a player.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Erik-with-a-k said:
I suspect he might stay at Juve, things are going all wrong so far. That diver Nedved sticking around, Legrottaglie coming back...

your acting like he invented diving......

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #11
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    He even had a lot of seriously bad periods in the freaking Eredivisie. Nuff said.
    It occurs to me that Serie B might just make him look like the greatest player on the planet. Team's aren't as strong, less pressure, we might not even promote on the first try anyway.

Oh and Legro, I don't foresee him having a long career with us, that's just damage control. It's kinda like you go to a restaurant and you open your near empty wallet "okay, what do we got, a dime, two quarters and a nickle". Shame Tudor is gone :cry:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Quit reading into my words. I said he was a diver and he does dive considerably often, usually at crucial moments.
    Also often succesful :D

Martin said:
    It occurs to me that Serie B might just make him look like the greatest player on the planet. Team's aren't as strong, less pressure, we might not even promote on the first try anyway.

Oh and Legro, I don't foresee him having a long career with us, that's just damage control. It's kinda like you go to a restaurant and you open your near empty wallet "okay, what do we got, a dime, two quarters and a nickle". Shame Tudor is gone :cry:
    Tudor is still ours and he's been called up, he's simply on vacation like the other WC- players right now.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #13
    Dominic said:
    Tudor is still ours and he's been called up, he's simply on vacation like the other WC- players right now.
    Stop toying with me :frown2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Quit reading into my words. I said he was a diver and he does dive considerably often, usually at crucial moments.

You would prefer he left us on a 2 mil transfer?? :disagree:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Dominic said:
    He's always been overrated, even in 04/05. 15 out of his 16 goals were rebounds.

Goals are goals. Trezeguets goals are mostly rebounds, but we rate him highly, dont we?

And even this year, watching a recap of our season, I never realized how many damn assists ibra had.

Yes he played like shit and lost the ball 4 out of 5 times he touched it, but the ball ended up in the goal eventually.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Goals are goals. Trezeguets goals are mostly rebounds, but we rate him highly, dont we?
    Trezeguet finishes nicely, and didn't have one fluke season in which he scored often.

Sir Sebastian said:
    And even this year, watching a recap of our season, I never realized how many damn assists ibra had.
    About 2? both in the first match? Those failed crossshots that turn into an assist by chance?

Sir Sebastian said:
    Yes he played like shit and lost the ball 4 out of 5 times he touched it, but the ball ended up in the goal eventually.
    You're right.

....He played like shit and lost the ball 4 out of 5 times.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Dominic said:
    About 2? both in the first match? Those failed crossshots that turn into an assist by chance?

Actually, he had about 10 assists. I didn't think so either, but watching highlights from the season i was shocked at just how influential mr shite was.

To be honest, I don't particularly care whether he meant to do it or not, but the ball ended up in the net and a point went on the board for juve.

Just shut up, I'm trying to justify the 100 euro i paid in july '05 for a zlatan jersey which im wearing right now. :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)