Finally, Moggi Ponders move for Van Bommel (5 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Park? haha he made me laugh. loads of skills and tricks, but not one dangerous shot
in my opinion he was the best player against Milan! You could find him yesterday over all in the field!

ciao
Forza Juve

AHKA

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I will never name a player who waste 3-4 goal scoring chances Man Of The Match...
Why not he was the only one of PSV that was really threatening to milan and he made a lot of chances himself.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
firsttime I saw park playing I was thinking what a crappy player but he has really improved his skilles. in the dutch leageau he is the most dangerous player of psv. i would like him in juventus because it's a player who never gives up. yesterday he was unlucky but it weren't really great chances he got.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I will never name a player who waste 3-4 goal scoring chances Man Of The Match...
He did noy call him Man Of The Match, he said he was the best player against Milan and he was!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another player from PSV that is available on a free is the Swiss Johan Vogel. He's a rather adept passer who sits right in front of the PSV defense and Lazio are rumored to be after him. He could be another possible squad player that Moggi picks up.

Geof

May 14, 2004
he made chances, I don't say he played a bad matches. But he never converted into something dangerous.

+ he saved a ball on the line.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Another player from PSV that is available on a free is the Swiss Johan Vogel. He's a rather adept passer who sits right in front of the PSV defense and Lazio are rumored to be after him. He could be another possible squad player that Moggi picks up.
No.

Johan Vogel is a very limited player, I even prefer Blasi to him.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

No.

Johan Vogel is a very limited player, I even prefer Blasi to him.
True. Vogel is really just a player, you put in front of the defense to destroy the playmaker. We got at least 3 players like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)