Filippo Ranocchia (3 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Good deal tho. I like the Monza project, seems like a good environment with very experienced directors. It won’t be easy in Serie A but they’re attracting some good players

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #92
    I saw the first half, he looks like he’s really matured physically. He’s Locatelli size and plays like him too. Would be an ideal backup for him, but idk if we’ll have room. If Rovella gets loaned out as well maybe they can indirectly compete against each other. Better season gets a ticket to Juve next year.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    I saw the first half, he looks like he’s really matured physically. He’s Locatelli size and plays like him too. Would be an ideal backup for him, but idk if we’ll have room. If Rovella gets loaned out as well maybe they can indirectly compete against each other. Better season gets a ticket to Juve next year.
    Don’t you think he looks more like a pure 8 than like Loca? I can see that according to transfermarkt he played more as a DM, but to me he looked more like an attacking midfielder.

was also really impressed by his physique, but a little concerning he got so early tired in the second half..

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Don’t you think he looks more like a pure 8 than like Loca? I can see that according to transfermarkt he played more as a DM, but to me he looked more like an attacking midfielder.

was also really impressed by his physique, but a little concerning he got so early tired in the second half..
    On the other hand, I always say that physique is the aspects that concerns me the least. Because it's easiest part to fix. Reading the game, technique etc take time to master. A lot longer than building stamina or hitting the gym.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    He's good technically. Good shot, nice pass and usage of both feet
    I've never seen him myself. I'm just a fanboy since he's Italian, young and ours. Seems like he has made an impression over the past year or so. So I hope he can comeback next year and stay. Would be so awesome if we had a midfield next year that included Fagioli, Miretti, Ravella, Locatelli and Ranocchia. Would feel like a dream come true.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    On the other hand, I always say that physique is the aspects that concerns me the least. Because it's easiest part to fix. Reading the game, technique etc take time to master. A lot longer than building stamina or hitting the gym.
    agree. But knowing how much Allegri loves tall psychical players it’s a big plus ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)