Filippo Ranocchia (2 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Will most likely leave on loan aswel.
Will be a delightful year with Ramsey and Pjanic.
So much for the youth movement and trust :lol:

The club is broke but they still go for Pjanic because the kids are going to be loaned out. Looks like they're either not good enough or... I have no idea what tbh, Pjanic is done at top level I think.
It's crazy to me that we will be adding another old player on high wages to what we already have.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
and his face slightly resembles the samurai cop

Now I'm telling these son of a bitches that we respect the Japanese of this country, who are honest businessmen. And yeah, this is the land of opportunity for legitimate business, not for death merchants who distribute drugs to our children through schools and on the streets. Now I'm telling these motherfuckers that if they continue killing our children to make their precious millions that they deposit in their secret Swiss bank accounts, counselor, before your last suit even gets off the court clerk's desk, I'll have their stinking bodies in garbage bags and ship them back to Japan for fertilizer. Got it?

:random samurai cop quote:

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
Now I'm telling these son of a bitches that we respect the Japanese of this country, who are honest businessmen. And yeah, this is the land of opportunity for legitimate business, not for death merchants who distribute drugs to our children through schools and on the streets. Now I'm telling these motherfuckers that if they continue killing our children to make their precious millions that they deposit in their secret Swiss bank accounts, counselor, before your last suit even gets off the court clerk's desk, I'll have their stinking bodies in garbage bags and ship them back to Japan for fertilizer. Got it?

:random samurai cop quote:
he knows his stuff.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
ranocchia plays well and also we saw a glimpse of fagioli.we never need to buy expensive foreign players if trust our own talent. i hope Marley Aké got his chances.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #33
    Had his best game today, 4 key passes. Also high praise from Lucarelli:

Interessante passaggio della conferenza stampa post partita di Cristiano Lucarelli. Il tecnico della Ternana ha elogiato pubblicamente Filippo Ranocchia, talento della Juventus in prestito al Vicenza: “Ho fatto i complimenti a Ranocchia perché non ho mai visto un calciatore calciare di destro e sinistro allo stesso modo”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)