Filippo Ranocchia (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Filippo #Ranocchia (21) remains one of the most sought-after named in the January mercato: #Torino requested some information on him in the past few days and other clubs as well like #Cremonese and #Salernitana don't disdain his qualities.

According to what our editorial staff learned, #Monza wouldn't want to give away the 21 yrs old player born in Perugia. The intention of the brianzolo club would be to positively end the agreed loan reached with the bianconeri in the last summer. The player played in 7 games and scored once, but he couldn't find yet this continuity in terms of performance. And in case he does not succeed to impose himself, what today is an absolute truth may no longer be the case tomorrow.

[Mirko Di Natale - TuttoJuve]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nicolò #Zaniolo’s agent is in London to talk with english clubs. #Tottenham are really interested in him: Paratici loves the italian talent since Juventus’ times. #ASRoma are ready to sell the player. Price tag €30M. #transfers #THFC

[Nicolò Schira]

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Nicolò #Zaniolo’s agent is in London to talk with english clubs. #Tottenham are really interested in him: Paratici loves the italian talent since Juventus’ times. #ASRoma are ready to sell the player. Price tag €30M. #transfers #THFC

[Nicolò Schira]
What does that have to do with Rannochia? Anyway they can take him. Massively overrated.
As for Rannochia if we can redeem him we should. I must say I was more impressed by his performance than Rovella's.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #136
    Would've cost Monza 10M, so I guess this makes sense. Need to find him a club where he can play more, he was kind of squeezed out because of Rovella and he's not that versatile positionally. This will be an important season for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)