Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
honestly, not a player to be exited for. 30 years old playing for frankfurt, only wanted by west ham united despite the price tag of 15 million. zakaria and now this, we are feeding on second rate players from bundesliga and gap between us and likes bayern are getting bigger.
We are rebuilding the team identity that was lost under Paratici. We need some hard working players that are ok with playing a role. On paper our team isnt better than under Pirlo this season IMO but I expect a much better result. Maybe thats me being an Allegri sympathizer but if we do go back to strong showing in the CL and winning the league we can calm down the Max hate right?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
We are rebuilding the team identity that was lost under Paratici. We need some hard working players that are ok with playing a role. On paper our team isnt better than under Pirlo this season IMO but I expect a much better result. Maybe thats me being an Allegri sympathizer but if we do go back to strong showing in the CL and winning the league we can calm down the Max hate right?
winning the league is a must. there is no excuse this season, as there was none last season. we lost to a piss poor milan which would have been placed 8th with allegri in charge. regardless of where we finish, we cant start a new era with a mentally finished coach like him. he should leave, sooner the better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lel-teeth.gif

CreepyLeftFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
100%.

Inter are the team that are supposed to look for hollow flashy players, we're the ones who like hard workers with a professional approach to their football. Give me 11 Chiellini over 11 Dybalas any day. Kostic looks just boring enough to fit in, I just hope he's here in time for next Monday.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why the fak these guys need to go to meetings and waste money @Turk_Bianconero it's just typical italians management wasting money on expensive bills and hotels and hookers i think.

they could achieve all this with zoom or skype meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)