Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How does Frankfurt go from asking for 20M to settling for less than 10? Didn't they reject 15m from someone? Anyways I hope Arrivabene bullies them into accepting.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Numbers are never correct. There was talk that West Ham offered between 15 and 20m with bonuses and they couldn't reach an agreement so I really doubt it's anything below 15m

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I watched him play a couple of times and from what I saw he seemed a much better player than them.
Perhaps you forgot, or you haven't watched Salihamidzic in his first years in Bayern, but he was among the 2-3 best players in the world in his position and a regular contender for Europe's team of the season. It's way too late for Kostic to reach such heights.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I can definitely see us rely on the will of the player as per usual to bring the price down until it either works or they tell Juve to fuck off.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Perhaps you forgot, or you haven't watched Salihamidzic in his first years in Bayern, but he was among the 2-3 best players in the world in his position and a regular contender for Europe's team of the season. It's way too late for Kostic to reach such heights.
Not related but I will never forget his two goals vs Milan that left them out of CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)