Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We can't get him on loan - he has an expiring contract.
You forget the important part from my imagination, 2 weeks of conference call , is more than enough time to make everything happen
and I just want to make fun of how Bini handle things. this transfer should be the most easiest, concluded as the first buy and he can join us right after the holiday

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Never seen him play, but I guess the risk is low for 15M since we need a back up. Useful for my line up in FIFA:

Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
Kostic Pogba Locatelli Cuadrado
Bremer Bonucci Danilo
Woj

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Never seen him play, but I guess the risk is low for 15M since we need a back up. Useful for my line up in FIFA:

Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
Kostic Pogba Locatelli Cuadrado
Bremer Bonucci Danilo
Woj
that would actually make sense
That would probably be the default XI if we don't get any extra signing

Jul 2, 2006
honestly, not a player to be exited for. 30 years old playing for frankfurt, only wanted by west ham united despite the price tag of 15 million. zakaria and now this, we are feeding on second rate players from bundesliga and gap between us and likes bayern are getting bigger.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
honestly, not a player to be exited for. 30 years old playing for frankfurt, only wanted by west ham united despite the price tag of 15 million. zakaria and now this, we are feeding on second rate players from bundesliga and gap between us and likes bayern are getting bigger.
He will have a clear better output than Rabiot on the left of 4-4-2 and this should be enough to catapult the difference between 4th position to title contender team
If we can get hijack Udogie for 25m in loan + obligation move, then we will be a favourite for scudetto

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This formula kinda reminds me of a lot of succesful transfers for us... As long as it's the right fit.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why one more winger is still needed
We won't play this in a 3-4-3... And hopefully we'll give some minutes to guys like Soulé instead of ignoring them.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Funny the amount of us that watched this horrifically one sided game to get an insight on Kostic.
Him kicking the ball away out of frustration and getting booked with 5-0 down and 20 mins to go confirmed he has will fit right in with our group.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Funny the amount of us that watched this horrifically one sided game to get an insight on Kostic.
Him kicking the ball away out of frustration and getting booked with 5-0 down and 20 mins to go confirmed he has will fit right in with our group.
This guy ticks all the boxes to succeed here. Typical Juve signing. Let's hope it works out.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe he is also waiting out to play the European SuperCup which is in less than a week from now as his potential last game with Frankfurt before moving on?

Doubt that Juve would be ok with this notion but is hard to fault the player, might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to play that game and he sure earned it.
Frankfurt’s coach discussed Kostic’s situation in the interview post Bayern game… could not find a proper english article so i just translated using google translate some of the german ones.

=> The rumor mill around Eintracht star Filip Kostic is constantly bubbling, it dominated the headlines even after the debacle against FC Bayern Munich. When asked about the substitution after 75 minutes, coach Oliver Glasner replied jokingly: "So that he is fit for the start in Italy." In the afternoon many had already asked if Kostic was still there or already on his way to Juventus Turin. Glasner provided the sporting justification for the substitution: "Because Filip started training quite late and is not yet at one hundred percent of his physical fitness. We also want him rested and in top form for the SuperCup game against Real Madrid.”

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly a guarantee but a pretty good hint that we might fully complete this move only after the SuperCup is played, which will likely be Kostic’s last game for them.

Jun 16, 2020
Frankfurt’s coach discussed Kostic’s situation in the interview post Bayern game… could not find a proper english article so i just translated using google translate some of the german ones.

=> The rumor mill around Eintracht star Filip Kostic is constantly bubbling, it dominated the headlines even after the debacle against FC Bayern Munich. When asked about the substitution after 75 minutes, coach Oliver Glasner replied jokingly: "So that he is fit for the start in Italy." In the afternoon many had already asked if Kostic was still there or already on his way to Juventus Turin. Glasner provided the sporting justification for the substitution: "Because Filip started training quite late and is not yet at one hundred percent of his physical fitness. We also want him rested and in top form for the SuperCup game against Real Madrid.”

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly a guarantee but a pretty good hint that we might fully complete this move only after the SuperCup is played, which will likely be Kostic’s last game for them.
Quite understanding that they want him for the Super Cup, and on the contrary that he wants to play that game aswel. Will definitely watch the game. When is it?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Quite understanding that they want him for the Super Cup, and on the contrary that he wants to play that game aswel. Will definitely watch the game. When is it?
Yup, it’s understandable that he would want to take part in a game that might be for him a once in a lifetime opportunity to feature in.

From what i checked it’s set be played on Wednesday, 10th of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)