Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Kostic is decent player with good cross but knowing how Allegri setup his team it is likely to happen lol
Wasn’t Allegri the mastermind before the Crossventus style ? That’s a very contradictory things to say from your part…. I think if it’s anyone in the squad that will fit in well with his tactics and ideas Kostic will sure be one of them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The only ones that could cause Kostic to fail at what he does best is Vlahovic and whoever else will be at the end of the crosses, because he will surely set them up well but it also requires others to bring in their shooting boots and Vlahovic to perhaps work more on his heading ability and not be as wasteful.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all plenty of positives and way less negatives, the fact he is at this moment the only player(that is not a classic LB) able to naturally play on the left side of the pitch is already an added plus.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Watched him a lot for Frankfurt, not quite sure where he would fit in a 4-3-3 if we keep it. He’s best suited for a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. I hope he keeps his Frankfurt form and not turn back to his Hamburg days

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Good signing.

Finally a player who can play on the left and won’t embarrass himself. Certainly not a world beater, but a hard-running, determined player at the peak of his career with a wand of a left foot. Look forward to his assists.

Now just to find a LB, ST and CM before the season starts.
Unlike the Guitar Hero :lol:
B21EEE31-5ED5-43E5-ACA8-C7B86861FA96.jpeg

Jun 6, 2015
Chances are higher that instead of crosses he'll start back passing.
In other words people will actually watch him play and see what kind of player he actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched him a lot for Frankfurt, not quite sure where he would fit in a 4-3-3 if we keep it. He’s best suited for a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. I hope he keeps his Frankfurt form and not turn back to his Hamburg days

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
We pretty much always defend with a 4-4-2 so he'd play in that hybrid LW/LM role. Don't think it's much different compared to the role he has played at Frankfurt.

Vlahovic - Di Maria
Kostic - Pogba - Loca - Weston
Sandro - Bremer - Bonucci - Danilo
Tek​

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In other words people will actually watch him play and see what kind of player he actually is.

- - - Updated - - -

We pretty much always defend with a 4-4-2 so he'd play in that hybrid LW/LM role. Don't think it's much different compared to the role he has played at Frankfurt.

Vlahovic - Di Maria
Kostic - Pogba - Loca - Weston
Sandro - Bremer - Bonucci - Danilo
Tek​
Don't know about others but I think he's a good player. What I find weird here is that it seems we don't know which formation we'll be using. Kostic is not a player for 4-3-3 that's for sure. Then again, we wouldn't be buying Chiesa and Di Maria if we didn't plan on using wider wingers imo. So I wonder how will this turn out, especially when Chiesa returns.

Jun 6, 2015
Don't know about others but I think he's a good player. What I find weird here is that it seems we don't know which formation we'll be using. Kostic is not a player for 4-3-3 that's for sure. Then again, we wouldn't be buying Chiesa and Di Maria if we didn't plan on using wider wingers imo. So I wonder how will this turn out, especially when Chiesa returns.
Based on pre-season we'll use more or less the same formation as we did last season to start this season. Just flipped, so instead of Rabiot playing as a LCM/LM we'll have Weston/Zakaria as RCM/RM and then a proper winger on the left. Di Maria plays the free role in attack and then when we lose the ball he slowly jogs back to the right wing so Weston/Zakaria can move inside a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Pinging in crosses in Bundesliga and EL is one thing, think we need to accept those numbers won't be the same here.
True. However Candreva for example has done it for years in this league.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pleased we're finally making moves again and this one was much needed. A versatile and hard working player is always appreciated especially considering how injury prone our squad is.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Wasn’t Allegri the mastermind before the Crossventus style ? That’s a very contradictory things to say from your part…. I think if it’s anyone in the squad that will fit in well with his tactics and ideas Kostic will sure be one of them.
It was but it was when he had Mandzu or CR7. He doesn't have any gameplan these days except sitting back

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was but it was when he had Mandzu or CR7. He doesn't have any gameplan these days except sitting back
I guess we’ll have to wait and see about that… mercatto is also still open and in many cases with only a couple of good players that are available at the right times(which is our main worry here given the constant injuries) and actually fit the system and tactics is all you need to start making considerable progress and bring home results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)