Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Should we expect him to want to play in the Super cup final next Wednesday? I'd imagine he would want to play it first.
I honestly do suspect that might be the case but we’ll see, i guess it’s just as probable that we’d likely prefer to push towards having him join us much sooner rather than later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Filip #Kostic pushing to join #Juventus and has already reached an agreement in principle with Bianconeri for a contract until 2025 (€2,7M/year + bonuses). #Juve are now working to reduce #EintrachtFrankfurt’s request (20M). #transfers
Schira
Reasonable wages? Is that even a thing for Juventus? :shocked:

Jun 5, 2020
My country is a neighbour of Serbia so I really have watched a lot of games from their players and one of them who always really impressed me is Kostić. He is faking beast on left side because of his incredible lung capacity so he can run whole game up-down, up-down etc. His position are on left side from AML to DL but actually he isn't best on left back coz defensive lackiness (same as Cuadrado), but for our rotation he will do amazing job if he of course signs a contract. Bonus is his healthy, physical condition and shape, what is totally different situation with a lot of our clown players which are made of paper with chronical pain in penis for playing games.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we get Kostic I think he's getting plenty of minutes. So I do wonder which formation are we planning to use because 4-3-3 doesn't make much sense with Kostic unless we are trying some experiment and risk it there

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If we get Kostic I think he's getting plenty of minutes. So I do wonder which formation are we planning to use because 4-3-3 doesn't make much sense with Kostic unless we are trying some experiment and risk it there
Can't see him playing on the left side as a winger?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
442 but instead of Rabiot as a fake left winger its Zakaria or McKennie on the right wing

While other players become fit:

Vlahovic - Di Maria
Kostic - Fagioli - Locatelli - Zakaria
Alex - Bremer - Bonucci - Cuadrado/Danilo​

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can but in a wide formation and not really upfront. More like 3-5-2 on the left or something like that. He MIGHT fit into 4-3-3 but I don't remember seeing him there.
Don't see us going back 3

Will be interesting but I think he will be a useful player to have

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I can but in a wide formation and not really upfront. More like 3-5-2 on the left or something like that. He MIGHT fit into 4-3-3 but I don't remember seeing him there.
I'd like to see us try 3-4-3/3-4-2-1 with Kostic and Cuadrado on the flanks.

If we sign Raspadori or Depay:

Tek - Bremer, Bonucci, Danilo - Kostic, Cuadrado - Locatelli, Fagioli/Zak - Raspadori/Depay, Di Maria - Vlahovic

decent
would u do it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
442 but instead of Rabiot as a fake left winger its Zakaria or McKennie on the right wing

While other players become fit:

Vlahovic - Di Maria
Kostic - Fagioli - Locatelli - Zakaria
Alex - Bremer - Bonucci - Cuadrado/Danilo​
There's no way we'll use that imo. First off, I don't expect us to rely much on Fagioli (sadly). Plus, even if it was a case, I think playing him next to Loca would be quite fragile. Secondly, there's no way we'd use Zakaria like that. I think chances are higher to see some type of 3-5-2 with Kostic - Fagioli - Locatelli - Zakaria - Cuadrado

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
There's no way we'll use that imo. First off, I don't expect us to rely much on Fagioli (sadly). Plus, even if it was a case, I think playing him next to Loca would be quite fragile. Secondly, there's no way we'd use Zakaria like that. I think chances are higher to see some type of 3-5-2 with Kostic - Fagioli - Locatelli - Zakaria - Cuadrado
Allegri is not a fan of the 352.

The lineup I wrote is almost the one that started against Barca, with Cuadrado in place of Kostic. Pogba and McKennie are injured, Rabiot is suspended. I'm pretty certain Fagioli will play an important, at least at the start, and that we will see him against Sassuolo. He started 3 of the 4 friendlies iirc.

It was half a joke to write that we'll use a midfielder as a winger again, but not that unlikely. We have many CMs and few wingers/strikers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Allegri is not a fan of the 352.

The lineup I wrote is almost the one that started against Barca, with Cuadrado in place of Kostic. Pogba and McKennie are injured, Rabiot is suspended. I'm pretty certain Fagioli will play an important, at least at the start, and that we will see him against Sassuolo. He started 3 of the 4 friendlies iirc.
It's totally different when you have Pogba imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)