Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Why the need to complicate formations all the time?

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremer-Sandro
Zakaria-Locatelli-Fagioli
Di Maria-Vlahović-Kostić​

Simple

If Cuadrado can play everything all over the flank then so can Kostić
Kostic is not an attacking winger who is a fit in 433.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah he is

Capture.JPG

Even if he wasn't, neither was Cuadrado and he is polivalent enough to do it. German 343 is more offensive than Allegri's 433
Clueless take, Beki is 100% correct
If Kostic comes his ability is wasted in 4-3-3
And Cuadrado is not polivalent at all. He got shoehorned into a (semi-)defending role where he doesn't perform or belong

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There is no need to compicate anything here guys. He is left sided player, depending on the opposition and the partners he has he can play further up front or closer to the defence. It's rare to see a singer being that versatile.
This I can agree on. Kostic out of water (which he is in a 4-3-3) is still a better choice than any options the market offers in that price range, BY FAR.

He is something that doesn't suit you perfectly but it's so cheap and such a good deal that you buy it anyway

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Get Kostic then SMS, i like SerbJuve better than ItalJuve.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the need to complicate formations all the time?

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremer-Sandro
Zakaria-Locatelli-Fagioli
Di Maria-Vlahović-Kostić​

Simple

If Cuadrado can play everything all over the flank then so can Kostić
so you think Allegri will start this fag before Rabiot?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
formations are overrated. so ADM will play a bit more forward and Kostič a bit deeper, why would it create a problem? It's not like Max will want to defend with anything other than a 442 anyways, the man is from Mesozoic era after all. at least for once we'll have someone other than Cuadrado capable of putting a cross in and tbh I'm looking forward to Juventus possibly attacking from both sides, sounds great.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This I can agree on. Kostic out of water (which he is in a 4-3-3) is still a better choice than any options the market offers in that price range, BY FAR.

He is something that doesn't suit you perfectly but it's so cheap and such a good deal that you buy it anyway
He basically is a left sided Cuadrado, modre physical and less technically gifted but really similiar player in terms of positiing etc.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Get Kostic then SMS, i like SerbJuve better than ItalJuve.

- - - Updated - - -

so you think Allegri will start this fag before Rabiot?
Rabiot is suspended for the game against Sassuolo

formations are overrated. so ADM will play a bit more forward and Kostič a bit deeper, why would it create a problem? It's not like Max will want to defend with anything other than a 442 anyways, the man is from Mesozoic era after all. at least for once we'll have someone other than Cuadrado capable of putting a cross in and tbh I'm looking forward to Juventus possibly attacking from both sides, sounds great.
Every time we played a pure 433 (or with no Dybala) we defended in 451. Been the case during the preseason games this summer too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Rabiot is suspended for the game against Sassuolo

Every time we played a pure 433 (or with no Dybala) we defended in 451. Been the case during the preseason games this summer too.
I dont generally watch pre season games, just highlights. Dont remember Juventus defending a lot in a 451 last season, but if so, its a welcome change imo.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I dont generally watch pre season games, just highlights. Dont remember Juventus defending a lot in a 451 last season, but if so, its a welcome change imo.
We didn't play 433 much last season, more 4231 with Dybala and he commands to defend in 442. All preseason Di Maria far right and Kean far left on defense

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus pushes to get to Filip Kostic. The Serbian winger is the hottest target of the Juventus market: the meeting with the player's agents to find an agreement on the contract has been confirmed in these hours. Then, Juve will go to close the gap that remains with Eintracht

In the meantime, the Bundesliga will start tonight : the Frankfurt club will open it, which will challenge Bayern Munich . Kostic is regularly expected on the pitch with the Eintracht shirt. On Wednesday 10 August, however, there will be the European Super Cup against Real Madrid: the intention of the club, waiting for developments on its future, is to field him in both matches.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We are obviously going to overpay. Is it that hard to predict? The deal will drag and then we pay.
I have no problem with that. better overpay a little to see Rabiot on the wing.
What I find ridiculous is constant underreporting of transfer fees of Italian clubs by Italian journos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)