Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can but in a wide formation and not really upfront. More like 3-5-2 on the left or something like that. He MIGHT fit into 4-3-3 but I don't remember seeing him there.
Maybe we will play with inside LB (sandro) and Kostic staying wide in a 4-3-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Maybe we will play with inside LB (sandro) and Kostic staying wide in a 4-3-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We'll surely try that imo.

But I'm totally sick of seeing Sandro in our lineup. I hate 3 man defense and 5 man mid but I'd totally do it just to skip on seeing freaking useless Sandro

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I can but in a wide formation and not really upfront. More like 3-5-2 on the left or something like that. He MIGHT fit into 4-3-3 but I don't remember seeing him there.
This seems the most likely to me. Like how we play with Cuadrado/Danilo on the right. Danilo is the RB and Cuadrado was the RM/RW but in defense Danilo tucked in to the middle more like a CB and in attack pushed out wide like a RB. Meanwhile Cuadrado pushed high up the pitch in attack like a traditional RW but in defense he also fell back further and was more a RWB/RB.

So more protective of Sandro defensively while not asking Kostic to be the lone defensive responsibilities on the left side.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Most Juve fans gonna be watching this game vs Bayern like a hawk and will probably come up with 100 different assumptions after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)