Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Better means much worse in thailand? :p i like berardi but now i want him here more than ever just to see you lose your shit :p
You're in good company. Cam, Kyle and yourself all want him here - the poor hapless Egyptian stranded in the land of thighs and ladyboys stands no chance against the red, white and blue bullies :p

Retardi does have more goals, but aside from last season, Kostic trumps him in the assists department (and that's not even factoring in his performances in the EL).

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm excited because he can cross, is left sided and apparently can also defend. If it works out, he'll be the biggest improvement to the starting 11 since Chiesa.

We've spent years watching one legged A.Sandro and "LMs" Matuidi and Rabiot "attack" from the left, we completely wasted Ronaldo's potential here by not giving him anyone to play with.
What makes you think he will be a starter?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And what makes anyone think we will end up signing him?

At the glacial pace this management moves at in the summer transfer window, looks like we won’t get him until the 3rd round of Serie A at the earliest.
What's up with the hurry though? If anything this current managment has done great (bar Kean after Ronaldo fucked us) past two windows.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Jesus fuck can we crowdfund those gaps or what. Just seal the deal
It’s not that much of a gap so we surely should be able to find an agreement if we really want to, probably just taking our time atm, from the rumors i’ve seen recently we might be first looking to conclude some of the sales that we got lined up ourselves before raising our bids on other fronts.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really dont understand what holds us back here. He shouldnt cost much and he can do something others cant like play natural on the left.
I know we are linked with Morata but why not take Kostic as well if he is cheap and proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)