Filip Kostic - LWB/LM/LW - Eintracht Frankfurt (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have my reasons :D and no it's not what you might think.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait us to use Kostic for years and in the end sell him for millions because he is so young. :lol:
Kostic is older. I mentioned that in an earlier post, so I am fully aware of it. However, he will cost less and by the time 3 years have elapsed, his book value will be almost zero.

I don't think he's WC, but he seems solid and robust (like Mandzukic on the wings back in the day), but we only need one winger like that and another winger who's explosive and exciting. Ideally, I'd go for someone like Gabriel Jesus or Gnabry, but unfortunately it doesn't seem we're interested or willing to take the risk?!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kostic is older. I mentioned that in an earlier post, so I am fully aware of it. However, he will cost less and by the time 3 years have elapsed, his book value will be almost zero.

I don't think he's WC, but he seems solid and robust (like Mandzukic on the wings back in the day), but we only need one winger like that and another winger who's explosive and exciting. Ideally, I'd go for someone like Gabriel Jesus or Gnabry, but unfortunately it doesn't seem we're interested or willing to take the risk?!
Kostic is a different player to Mandzukic, one is a two-way winger and the other a wide target man. Kostic does help defensively but his creativity is higher as an assist man, great crosser who often hits them early but can also dribble and deliver.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I said it once and it bears repeating.

This would be a really good move for us in terms of improving the attack at a lower cost. It's such a good move, I know it won't happen because current Juve isn't built like that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I would prefer signing him than has-beens like Di Maria or overpriced mediocre Italians

Would be a good value for money signing especially if the rumored fee is only €15M

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Another Serb. Damn, give me SMS as well.

I was afraid he will end up at merda, he'd be fantastic for their 3-5-2. He an attacker, not a defender, forget about him as left back. He can contribute as a winger though, in 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. I'd take him for 15m.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Another Serb. Damn, give me SMS as well.

I was afraid he will end up at merda, he'd be fantastic for their 3-5-2. He an attacker, not a defender, forget about him as left back. He can contribute as a winger though, in 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. I'd take him for 15m.
Definitely, we need change creators mostly, but if Morata is staying I doubt we care buying this guy

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
Maaaan.... whenever I see Radonjic I can't get over the fact of how good of a player he would've been if he just had his head on his shoulders back when he was younger. He would now easily be a starting player for top 5 teams in either of the top 5 European leagues.

Definitely one of the most talented players Serbia has ever produced, will always remember that game against Portugal here in Belgrade when he came in into the game when we were 2-0 down, and then provided two assists (one of them for Kostic) to end the game in a draw... He basically toyed with Portugal in that game.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Is the club waiting until merda hijack him? We should be all over this opportunity. I would prioritize his signature over Di Maria’s. This signing makes the most sense from a technical and financial perspectives. Ideally we should sign both players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)