Filip Kostić (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
best game so far. 3 assists and could have been more with a bit more risk taken by macs

i still won't complain, that's the display he was hired for

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was right though, this game he was different, we need more of this
He's been doing a lot of this during the season. The move he did on Barella is one he has used a lot. He's created chances whenever he has played and got assists. Now we are getting more played in the box and it is even more effective.

He was magnificent tonight though, his best of the season.

Apr 15, 2006
He's been doing a lot of this during the season. The move he did on Barella is one he has used a lot. He's created chances whenever he has played and got assists. Now we are getting more played in the box and it is even more effective.

That moves reminded me of that Tevez move that resulted in him scoring.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

He is useful for us, but I agree that he was struggling with dribbling past his opponent for us before that game and too many of his crosses are blocked.
Saying that yeah I think he is our main creator this season and I really like him, just think he can get better and should looking at his eintracht displays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)