Filip Kostić (15 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
He's definitely winning me over. In the beginning he looked like nothing but a cross machine, but we were just exploiting his weaknesses.

I always said though that buying him as a winger didn't make sense but now, logically, he is flourishing as a wing-back with more space in front of him.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
He's performing absoltely fine. Our best new signing so far. Not that it was hard, but yeah...
Even with chiesa back, i'd still keep him on the left, switch chiesa to the right and bench Cuadrado

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's performing absoltely fine. Our best new signing so far. Not that it was hard, but yeah...
Even with chiesa back, i'd still keep him on the left, switch chiesa to the right and bench Cuadrado
I think people just forget what is happening here.
Our team is not peforming like at all...
The only ones who perform are players with individual brilliance - Kostic is a brilliant player but he knows how to play a winger. He runs try to recover balls and he attacks.
Amount of attacks and outcomes of the attack are due to our stupid gameplan which says let the winger go at it by himself rather than help him which results in less wing play.
Kostic is definitely not to blame for this stupid tactical plan.

- - - Updated - - -

would have 20 assists by now if we had competent forwards like kane or halaand to finish these chances
He would have got way more assists with a proper game plan and I`ll even say it should Kean would be the guy who gets the service.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rough match for him yesterday but no one comes close to him in crossing ability. Need that from both sides as our attack becomes too predictable.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)