Filip Kostić (12 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
glorious 2nd half, absolute MVP of this game.

Really curious what we can do, when our other forwards are back. Maybe use him as a left back?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Frimpong from leverkusen. Can be a Cuadrado replacement.
Frimpong wasn't great when he played in Scotland. Not good defensively and although he had excellent speed/stamina to get in good positions his end product was poor. Unless he has stepped up significantly I'd be wary. There have been a lot of players who look like stars in the Bundesliga and flop elsewhere.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Frimpong wasn't great when he played in Scotland. Not good defensively and although he had excellent speed/stamina to get in good positions his end product was poor. Unless he has stepped up significantly I'd be wary. There have been a lot of players who look like stars in the Bundesliga and flop elsewhere.
that was years ago and he was a teenager. He’s having a great season currently. Bundesliga is still a better league than the premiership. Wouldn’t be surprised if he priced his way out of Juve anyway.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
that was years ago and he was a teenager. He’s having a great season currently. Bundesliga is still a better league than the premiership
Was less than 2 years ago. Of course he could have developed, he has really good speed and stamina which is essential for a modern fullback. I just think he would have had to have taken a significant jump in that period to be at the standard we need and for what he'd cost.

I'm not getting into which league is better. But there have been a lot of expensive Bundesliga flops in recent years. These factors would make me wary.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Excellent performance and one of our best signings this season.

Kind of reminds me of a mix of Pepe and Lichtensteiner. Amazing stamina, defends hard, cross machine and a wand of a left foot. Should have had 3 assists and hit the post with a tremendous shot. Cemented his place in the starting lineup with ease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)