Filip Kostić (7 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
very good signing, needs more stability though. Vs PSG he was one of the worst on the pitch. Better runners in our midfield from the start of the season and he would already have double digit assists in the league.
He was horrible indeed against PSG, but it’s okay. We accepted years of horrible games of any player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Absolutely fantastic to see this guy have more composure in the defining moments of the game. So far this has been exactly why I have not been a tremendous fan of his, but if he can improve that part of his game he is a really good player.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You see when midfielders arrive in the box, he finds them...

Rabiot then Fagioli. For a winger to find CMs on the GROUND in perfect shooting position, it's very useful.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
kostic on 7 assists in 22 matches. could he break cuadrado 19 assists in 20/21 season?

@Alen cuadrado has most assists for juve player ever in that season i think? could he break that stat if he keeps going?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
kostic on 7 assists in 22 matches. could he break cuadrado 19 assists in 20/21 season?

@Alen cuadrado has most assists for juve player ever in that season i think? could he break that stat if he keeps going?
I have him, and most sites too, on 6 assists so far - 5 in serie A and 1 in CL. And we played 20 matches (14 in serie A and 6 in CL).
I doubt he will break Cuad's record, mostly because I expect Chiesa to get more minutes in the second part of the season, and some of those minutes will be at Kostic's expense.
Cuadrado had 8 assists in the opening 20 matches in 2020/21, so Kostic is still behind. And don't forget Cuads had Ronaldo, who scored 36 goals that season. This year we don't have a striker of such caliber.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have him, and most sites too, on 6 assists so far - 5 in serie A and 1 in CL. And we played 20 matches (14 in serie A and 6 in CL).
I doubt he will break Cuad's record, mostly because I expect Chiesa to get more minutes in the second part of the season, and some of those minutes will be at Kostic's expense.
Cuadrado had 8 assists in the opening 20 matches in 2020/21, so Kostic is still behind. And don't forget Cuads had Ronaldo, who scored 36 goals that season. This year we don't have a striker of such caliber.
yes thank you for the reply. site listing him for 7 assists is counting his assist for frankfurt in the cup match

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully management can find more cost efficient talented players like him this summer. I see only at net 2.5m a year presently through 2026. You save 34m net this summer by Sandro, Rabiot, Paredes, ADM, Cuads, and Ramsey off the books. Loca of course needs to be resigned and possibly Kean?

IMO Max needs to stop with asking/demanding stars (until they play for you) at every position. Right now you have arguably the best serie players at their position in Dusan, PP, Bremer and Chiesa. Find other parts like Kostic and earn your 9m a year.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen a player like him. Instead of using his feet (jukes, speed, dribbling) to get by defenders he uses his body. It’s like a basketball player boxing out but he does it while moving….idk how to even explain it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)