FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (48 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Congrats yanks.:D

I was at the stadium & let me tell you how the pool supporters were hurling insults at Alonso & Torres!:lol:

Great result USA played their hearts out,defended admirably & gave 100% as usual.I really admire this teams work ethic & Donovan really gives his all but he was acting like a bitch on two occasions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Congrats yanks.:D

I was at the stadium & let me tell you how the pool supporters were hurling insults at Alonso & Torres!:lol:

Great result USA played their hearts out,defended admirably & gave 100% as usual.I really admire this teams work ethic & Donovan really gives his all but he was acting like a bitch on two occasions.

I must say, it felt very strange hoping torres would miss his shots ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
From BBC Live Text:

Marcel Desailly on BBC Three: "I was certainly impressed by USA. Each of their players have a very good level of discipline and they did not make a single mistake to allow Spain to score. The Spanish played in too tight a space, they didn't play very well today. They were tired and not motivated."

Lee Dixon on BBC Three: "Spain had this unbelievable run going, but I think they were outrun by the USA - everything good you can say about a team, you say about them tonight. They couldn't have done any more."

Dec 10, 2006
Congrats...
Hmm, US goalkeeper was divine!! Lol. No matter what Villa, Torres n other players attempted to goal, they couldn't put the ball into the net. The defenders were also very hard working admirably.
and they were very good in counter attacks too. US definitly deserves this win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)