FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (88 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You don't have to apologize, I wasn't criticizing you. I was just commenting on the commenter. :D

But you see you're having trouble reconciling reason and logic with the ways of juventuz. Your commentary is much too logical to find an audience here. This place is a jungle and so in a jungle every individual learns how to carve out a niche for himself. :D
I know its a jungle, but even that has limits, I thought Alen was seriously excusing Andy's insulting shit, but all hope is in tact because Alen didnt read most of what was said by this insanely immature mofo, so its all good.

And carve out niches indeed, and Andy seems to have carved out the same niche as CT in XT ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Congrats to the US. That was interesting to say the least. Not even I can defend this Italian team. This team has no heart. Actually, it's by far the worst Italian team I've ever seen in my life. Lippi's a legend, but he's fucking losing it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
to Andy(i posted it in you allh's thread, but it closed):

No offense mate, but seriously. Your words is shown you as gloryhunter(i know you arent,but it looks so) not italy's fans.

Who is glory hunter? Its a boy with silly brain who is support team only when it wins. And what we see now?)

You think that we support Italy only after WC2006? Hmm, didnt you think we support Italy coz Juventus is italian team? Or maybe coz our Legends - Scirea, ADP, Baggio, Buffon playing for Italy? No? Hmm.. Maybe we support Italy coz it has same style as Juve? No once again.. Hmm.. Yeah than we are glory hunters

I always smile when Chievo's or Palermo's rats cumming after they beat Juventus. i always wonder "How ppl can be such shit if they so glad not of their win, but because of someone's loose"

Once again, no offence mate . Today is your day. But if someone act like pig.. Well not my business, your choice

PS: Why such name of thread? As i understand Egyptian ppl are muslims. So they sucked today,And allh didnt help at all
Yes yes, I'm a gloryhunter because I support my own national team. :lol:

Some of you other fan boys of Italy should take a deep look at yourselves and say: "Do we really want to be associated with freaks like this who don't even make sense?"

I know Marcello will agree.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
mate i didnt attck you, why you talking like that??:turk: NOt my fault that 99% of terrosrists are muslims.. I have tons of friends muslims. But you like bull, i didnt even said smth wrong, while you acting like you saw red light in front of your bull's eyes..
Ya you said nothing wrong.:shifty:

Pff.. DAmn guys, you muslims all same :) I repeat : I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS!! I just said the facts. Didnt want to insult anyone.:agree:

Contradiction

You're quite the confused individual, aren't you?

Idiot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know its a jungle, but even that has limits, I thought Alen was seriously excusing Andy's insulting shit, but all hope is in tact because Alen didnt read most of what was said by this insanely immature mofo, so its all good.

And carve out niches indeed, and Andy seems to have carved out the same niche as CT in XT ;)
You'd act the same way if it was your own national team being castigated and made fun of.

But hey, you don't even support your team, so you wouldn't know about that.

You're as fake as they come, Osman.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Dude, Juve Vinny is an American, not an Italian. He sides with the Azzurri however.

He doesn't even deserve any attention. He's clearly a confused individual.
Yeah but last time i checked the confed cup IS an official tournament,stats dont lie.Italy will fall in the world rankings now.:D

The US actually did pretty well against Spain last year right before the Euros. The game finished 1-0. I'm pretty sure Spain will win, but it will be a good match up.
Actually Eazy,SA held their own against Spain during the first half of the SA/Spain match & second half came then Spain showed their class.SA are a team filled with short players & lack the kind of work ethic & persistance the American teams has.

They will make Spain work damn hard to progress to the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)