FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (62 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ones are blow up, other are born with AK47 in their hands, another growing up in schools where toons with Mickey Mouse walking with cannon and shouting "kill Jews and Americans".. Anyway i got your point..

When actually they should be blowing up mofo's like you. That's the only beef i got with them terrorists.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand how the USA fans can be so jubilent Italy are out considering a large part of their squad is made up of Juve players.

International football doesn't appeal much to me other than the major tournaments so I'm not that bothered they are out, I'm disappointed our players didn't exactly cover themselves in glory but that's about it.
Sorry ass fans man! Sorry-ass fans.

It's Italy's fault for fielding these players, but it's Juventus' fault for signing has-beens like Fabio Cannavaro. I already know he will be a huge failure, thus why I make fun of him all the time. He's a fucking moron and done as a player.

I can celebrate the success tonight as I care more about the USA than Juventus and I already predicted that CUNT will be a huge joke. In fact, I hope he is, because he's a douche. Have somebody else take over for him.

FORZA JUVE AND LETS GO USA.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
This is the best thing that could have happened to Italy with a year before the tournament that really matters.

The Confederations Cup is just a glorified friendly tournament.
:lol:

What a lame excuse if Italy had to win this tournament then all you azzurri lovers would be going on & on about the confed cup.Italy got knocked the fuck out & played shit along the way.Im glad they are out now our players get some some much needed rest & concentrate on the up & coming season.

You're like the forum pundit. Always giving live commentary on what people are doing.

Jul 10, 2006
The USA gets the honor of being bent over and sodomized by the Spaniards, and Italy still holds that 3-1 drubbing over the US and an undefeated record.

But at least my fellow countrymen have something to be excited about for once instead of beating Trinidad and Tobago.

USA-USA-USA

Jul 29, 2008
When actually they should be blowing up mofo's like you. That's the only beef i got with them terrorists.
mate i didnt attck you, why you talking like that??:turk: NOt my fault that 99% of terrosrists are muslims.. I have tons of friends muslims. But you like bull, i didnt even said smth wrong, while you acting like you saw red light in front of your bull's eyes..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sorry but I call it as I see it. He is completely excusing away that bitter and sad childish shit by alluding that it was all just a prank, when its clearly not. If Jack or Alen had made that thread, or anyone else, and were joking, it would be pretty clear, just as its pretty damn clear it was the opposite with Andy with being serious with that retarded crap.
You don't have to apologize, I wasn't criticizing you. I was just commenting on the commenter. :D

But you see you're having trouble reconciling reason and logic with the ways of juventuz. Your commentary is much too logical to find an audience here. This place is a jungle and so in a jungle every individual learns how to carve out a niche for himself. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry but I call it as I see it. He is completely excusing away that bitter and sad childish shit by alluding that it was all just a prank, when its clearly not. If Jack or Alen had made that thread, or anyone else, and were joking, it would be pretty clear, just as its pretty damn clear it was the opposite with Andy with being serious with that retarded crap.
:cry:

Alen, give me a warning so these little cry babies can settle down.

Sorry-ass fans. All of them. Especially Osman.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow, ouch, and very original.

I wish I could tell you to take your ass anywhere, but you get banned wherever you go, so I'm a bit stumped really.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

What a lame excuse if Italy had to win this tournament then all you azzurri lovers would be going on & on about the confed cup.Italy got knocked the fuck out & played shit along the way.Im glad they are out now our players get some some much needed rest & concentrate on the up & coming season.

Dude, Juve Vinny is an American, not an Italian. He sides with the Azzurri however.

He doesn't even deserve any attention. He's clearly a confused individual.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The USA gets the honor of being bent over and sodomized by the Spaniards, and Italy still holds that 3-1 drubbing over the US and an undefeated record.

But at least my fellow countrymen have something to be excited about for once instead of beating Trinidad and Tobago.

USA-USA-USA
The US actually did pretty well against Spain last year right before the Euros. The game finished 1-0. I'm pretty sure Spain will win, but it will be a good match up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow, ouch, and very original.

I wish I could tell you to take your ass anywhere, but you get banned wherever you go, so I'm a bit stumped really.
I'm not banned now, Osman.

And hey, the team you support (but have no ties to) are out of the tournament, so congratulations.

I'm glad losers like you love the Azzurri. It gives me quite a lot of pleasure.

HA-HA. Faux fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)