FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (38 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Oh my God, I just realised you were five. Please don't look troietta sborrata up.

its not a word im familiar with and i dont care what it means. I havent been in italy for 14 years this September. I've already said ive lived in the uk for most my life now, so my italian is broken compared to yours. But far as im aware alen gave me permission, but didnt give you so this means...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to read all that Andy's rubbish in "Allah akhbar" thread, really. Look at you - muslim yankee acting like nazi. And you, silly guy, insult me for supporting Italy - a team made of Juve players :crazy: I don't think anyone here supports Italy more than his own nation, but supporting Juve and hating Italy makes you look more cretinous than thanking allah for US winning a match. Thank him for 9/11 if you love your country so much.

Let me just add that style of celebrating this great, historic, enormous American success in that thread, shows how much FOOTBALL is not your sport yet. Confederations cup :shifty: I ask you the "Ranieri-to-Chiellini" question, Andy: "what would you do after winning a World Cup, kill us all?"

Jul 29, 2008
but what reason to insult big amount of ppl here? He didnt start thread "UAS through YIIIIIIIIIIIHAA".. He didnt even start thread "USA through, EGYPT sucks" (in fact efypt sucked even more than italy). No, for some reasons he begin thread only to insult those who supports Azurri. Strange kid-behaviour IMHO.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm living the last 2 minutes of my 20's. I don't like being 30 and after two minutes i will seriously ban the shit out of you all if you continue provoking and insulting eachother!

Fred, i mean you :D
I won't warn you if you reply to him in Italian. Feel free to do it.
Yes. Burke siding with Andy is not ok. But Alen siding with Seven is. You're biased if you do ban me Alen, and you're biased because you threatened me with a ban and not Seven.

You go right ahead, son.

@Burke: you and Andy are the most racist posters on this forum though. Everyone can see that.
Nope, you are Seven and everybody knows that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, that thread was more of an inside joke.
Me, Andy and Jack were joking for months about starting such thread if USA beats Italy, knowing Andy's passion about his NT and his...hmmmm.....not too positive opinion about the non-Italian Azzurri fans.
So, Italy beats USA and he couldn't start the thread but tonight he got his oportunity. His intention wasn't really malicious. He just kept the promise he gave to me and Jack months ago.

Take it easy on him :smile:

Jul 29, 2008
Me, Andy and Jack were joking for months about starting such thread if USA beats Italy, knowing Andy's passion about his NT and his...hmmmm.....not too positive opinion about the non-Italian Azzurri fans.
So, Italy beats USA and he couldn't start the thread but tonight he got his oportunity. His intention wasn't really malicious. He just kept the promise he gave to me and Jack months ago.

Deal not in it. Why someone insults others and get ban forever, while other not only coz they are mod's friends? Rules is for everyone.

On the other hand: Rules are created to break em:lol:

Mar 10, 2009
Seven, lay off Footie Deebo, seems like a decent dude, no reason to give him hard time.
dont worry dude

being Italian living outside italy makes me bad blood and not "really italian" according to some. Even with an italian family name isnt strong enough to escape the bias of the "pure blood".

I admit my italian isnt as good as some of the others here, but i couldnt give a shit to be honest. Im more italian then the haters will ever be.

end of the day italy are out

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to read all that Andy's rubbish in "Allah akhbar" thread, really. Look at you - muslim yankee acting like nazi. And you, silly guy, insult me for supporting Italy - a team made of Juve players :crazy: I don't think anyone here supports Italy more than his own nation, but supporting Juve and hating Italy makes you look more cretinous than thanking allah for US winning a match. Thank him for 9/11 if you love your country so much.

Let me just add that style of celebrating this great, historic, enormous American success in that thread, shows how much FOOTBALL is not your sport yet. Confederations cup :shifty: I ask you the "Ranieri-to-Chiellini" question, Andy: "what would you do after winning a World Cup, kill us all?"
:lol: He isn't even Islamic.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
but what reason to insult big amount of ppl here? He didnt start thread "UAS through YIIIIIIIIIIIHAA".. He didnt even start thread "USA through, EGYPT sucks" (in fact efypt sucked even more than italy). No, for some reasons he begin thread only to insult those who supports Azurri. Strange kid-behaviour IMHO.
i dont quite get this gianni?? can u explain slowly :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Sorry Alen, but this a complete and utter BS, he has been nothing but a sad fucking ass down to every syllable in that thread, nothing joking or jesting about it. This is what I meant in the thread, that regardless of the beyond overboard and ridicolously offensiv shit he says, he gets a pass because the likes of you give him a pass like he doesnt intend it when he clearly does ("Its Andy, its his style, he just exaggerating etc etc).

Sorry, but this a two faced way of looking at it, you wouldnt be saying this at all if it was someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)