FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (87 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: This is just brilliant.

Seven :lol:

Burke doing what he did in the hangout section is one of the best things that happened to the forum since Alex fucking Samater :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I knew that egypt will get thrashed by USA, typical arab attitude :D

congrats to the americans here
it has nothing to do with attitude nasser thats too harsh to say, bec if it had sth to do with attitude then we would'nt have seen the display against brazil or italy. i dont think u r right on this one.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: This is just brilliant.

Seven :lol:

Burke doing what he did in the hangout section is one of the best things that happened to the forum since Alex fucking Samater :lol:
You are so, so sad. Until now I disliked you. Now I feel nothing but pity. I will lay off the religion issues.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it has nothing to do with attitude nasser thats too harsh to say, bec if it had sth to do with attitude then we would'nt have seen the display against brazil or italy. i dont think u r right on this one.
hard luck man, wouldve liked you guys to go through.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hard luck man, wouldve liked you guys to go through.
thank u my man! :beer: would've loved to see us in the semi's but this is football the best team won tonight so its cool. i'm a bit upset still but i will be fine tomorrow morning i suppose. i'm really proud of this national side they have been doing miracles to our country and 80million Egyptians.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
well i said that because they won against italy, they already done the hard work, I guess they were exhausted

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
thank u my man! :beer: would've loved to see us in the semi's but this is football the best team won tonight so its cool. i'm a bit upset still but i will be fine tomorrow morning i suppose. i'm really proud of this national side they have been doing miracles to our country and 80million Egyptians.
:tup:

:beer: to egypt!

May 22, 2007
What happened to your amazing goalie? I caught the end of the match and saw he had bandages around his head...

Thought Egypt were very good in their first two matches though, looked positive :tup:

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Egypta vs USA

Confederations, Group B, R3
Sunday June 21, 2009 18:30 GMT

Pre Match Video

1st & 2nd Round Matches Goals of Group B

1st Round : 15 June 2009 :
Brazil 4 - 3 Egypt : Kaka 5',Zidan 8',Luis Fabiano 11',Juan 37',Shawky 54',Zidan 55',Kaka (PK) 90+1'
Italy 3 - 1 USA : Donavan 41',Rossi 57',De Rossi 72,Rossi 94'

2nd Round : 18 June 2009 :
Brazil 3 - 0 USA : Felipe Melo 7',Robinho 20',Maicon 62'
Egypt 1 - 0 Italy : Homos 40'

Goals

First Goal for USA by Davies 23
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for USA by Bradley 63
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for USA by Dempsey 71'
Click Here for Video

Extras

Missed Chance by Ahmad Abd AllGhani 2
Click Here for Video

Nice Save by AlHadary 13
Click Here for Video

Nice Skill by Donavan 28 and a Shot by Abu Traikah 30
Click Here for Video

Nice Shot by Hasan Abd Rabboh hits the Bar 38
Click Here for Video

Nice Shot by Donavan saved by AlHadary 46
Click Here for Video

A Chance for USA saved by the defense 53
Click Here for Video

Chances for both Teams 56
Click Here for Video

A Chance for Egypt 68
Click Here for Video

A Chance by Wael Jom'aa over the Goal 89
Click Here for Video

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, if there's one team that deserved to qualify, without even thinking twice that would be USA.

1- For not giving up and playing it till the end. Most teams would have given up. I love the never give up mentality and USA had this mentality. Well done.

2- They did very well vs both Italy and Egypt and Lippi's men were lucky that USA were playing one man down.

Congrats ya'll

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
well i said that because they won against italy, they already done the hard work, I guess they were exhausted
it is exhaustion mainly besides u saw the americans were running like no tomorrow, they have enough stamina to go thru with the game. i think its how they were trained egypt were depleted bec u really cant blame one player for the loss.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
What happened to your amazing goalie? I caught the end of the match and saw he had bandages around his head...

Thought Egypt were very good in their first two matches though, looked positive :tup:
lol well during the first goal for the states one of the Egyptian defenders collided with him ( knee into head oucccchhhhhh) bec its was really crowded near the right post with davis ( a massive trouble maker tonight :cry: )who was controlling the ball before slitting it in.

he did have a great game though tonight. he is a great goalie all three goals are not his fault, may be not the first one but other than that great display by him.

hard luck to egypt but i hope this is the beginning of better things for Egypt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)