FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (41 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Oh and Ferrara, you better watch thsi game and demand that we dont get Dossena, what a joke of a player, if the selection is between Dossena and Grosso, please get me Grosso

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is UGLY UGLY UGLY.

If you want to see anything positives of this sad sad sad display, its that Lippi will be pressured as heck to make changes after this tourno. I mean, this first half is really one of the worst I have seen in a while.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
This is UGLY UGLY UGLY.

If you want to see anything positives of this sad sad sad display, its that Lippi will be pressured as heck to make changes after this tourno. I mean, this first half is really one of the worst I have seen in a while.
This game could be a blessing in disguise for both Italy and Juventus.

Can't go to the WC with anything close to this lineup, can't realistically start the season with our 4 current CB's...

Edit: Or Dossena... utter rubbish...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hf 1 usa 0 egypt. great game so far. hopefully the next half is better. i think it was an average performance from egypt but here is hoping for a better second half.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lippi is clueless, the 4-3-3 he spunks over just does not work with these players. The guy has been on holiday for too long he is out of touch with the football world. Even still he is not to blame for what we are seeing in this defensive preformance, "headless" and "chickens" are 2 words that could be used, as are "stupid" and "cunts". Italy should hand back the world cup because they really are not worthy

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If you think about it, it makes perfect logic for Juve to get Dossena... I mean Juventus always signs the player that eliminates Italy in a Cup...

Trezeguet, Ibra, and now Dossena :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)