FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (39 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Spain's NT is the most annoying one. I can't stand them. I wish them the worst.

Actually, no need to wish them the worst. Wish it or not, it will happen.
These perennial losers win one EURO Cup every 50 years and they choke hard in the meantime. I probably won't even be alive the next time they win something big.
i thought i was the only one who felt this way!! i cant stand spain at all!!

i wish iraq would go forward efficiently they would be able to score cos spains defense is'nt that strong to be honest. it looks like iraq is trying to come out with minimum damage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I find them annoying as hell as well. There's just something about them...can't explain.
It's the colours, I really don't like the colours. And I hate the way they play, even though some players are brilliant to watch. Torres and Villa being fine examples.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well those tactics nearly came off for Iraq, too bad thought they showed good work rate. Their left back is their weakest player.
:agree: although there right back was poor in defence no wonder spain went thru the right most of the time. it did almost go iraq's way had they taken there chances in front of goal more often

aoshimy

May 31, 2009
I am hoping for a Spanish, Italian final. I want revenge!

However, for that to happen the Italians have to beat Egypt tomorrow. Egypt put on a great display against Brazil and undeservedly lost 4-3. What do you guys expect from tomorrow's clash?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)