FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (40 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
The score-line was entirely fraudulent. We played a great match before giving too much space up to Italy in midfield, but that's what happens when the referee ruins the game with an absurd straight red card on Clark. Second match vs. Italy in a row where the Azzurri is rewarded all the calls. In actuality, we should have had two penalties as that oaf Legrottaglie was all over Landon once again in the second half. I hope I don't have to watch that joke play for Juventus too much longer.

Very good effort by boys who should have been rewarded with a draw tonight, but Coach Bradley should placed in an insane asylum. Bringing on Beasley and Kljestan were the wrong moves when Adu was on the bench. At least he brought on Davies.

Congratulations to the Juventus players in the squad, not so much Camoranesi because he's a prick, and congrats to the Azzurri fans with Italian citizenship. But zero congrats for all the fags from nations such as Belgium, Latvia, Saudi Arabia and others who support Italy just because their own nations blows. Sorry-assed fans.

If the Republicans do anything right, it would be using caution in allowing traitors like the Rossi family feed off our system. Deport them immediately.

Well, that was unexpected. :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The score-line was entirely fraudulent. We played a great match before giving too much space up to Italy in midfield, but that's what happens when the referee ruins the game with an absurd straight red card on Clark. Second match vs. Italy in a row where the Azzurri is rewarded all the calls. In actuality, we should have had two penalties as that oaf Legrottaglie was all over Landon once again in the second half. I hope I don't have to watch that joke play for Juventus too much longer.

Very good effort by boys who should have been rewarded with a draw tonight, but Coach Bradley should placed in an insane asylum. Bringing on Beasley and Kljestan were the wrong moves when Adu was on the bench. At least he brought on Davies.

Congratulations to the Juventus players in the squad, not so much Camoranesi because he's a prick, and congrats to the Azzurri fans with Italian citizenship. But zero congrats for all the fags from nations such as Belgium, Latvia, Saudi Arabia and others who support Italy just because their own nations blows. Sorry-assed fans.

If the Republicans do anything right, it would be using caution in allowing traitors like the Rossi family feed off our system. Deport them immediately.

It was a red card. 100%

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Very good effort by boys who should have been rewarded with a draw tonight, but Coach Bradley should be placed in an insane asylum. Bringing on Beasley and Kljestan were the wrong moves when Adu was on the bench. At least he brought on Davies.

US did get one call from the ref: the own goal that was given offside was a highly debatable decision.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
they r showing highlights of Egypt's game, and to be honest i dont believe it was a penalty for kaka's second goal and brazils fourth goal.
Seriously i was but over all your boys were absolutely sublime.They gave Brazil a serious run for their money & my goodness Abo Terika was a real magician!

I came back from the Italy/USA game & the first opening 20 min were absoltue shit but Clark didnt deserve a red card.Overall Italy can thank Rossi & their numerical advantage because America should & could have won this game.

Overall it was great football today,the underdogs really gave the big boys a run for their money.:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's great to see the absolute outrage by my fellow American fans at the site of Rossi out there.

He's a traitor to the country and I'd deport his family immediately if I could.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So we should keep playing players nearing 35?
I was agreeing with Rab that we shouldn't be comparing Rossi to Del Piero and Totti in terms of achievements or potential achievements at the moment.

Once Rossi has actually done something (in a real tournament) one can start comparisons.

Of course, you have to compare their current abilities so as to decide who should be playing right now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rossi is nowhere near anyone of them, of course. But from the few games I've seen for Rossi with the Azzuri, and the numerous games I've seen Ale and Totti with the Azzuri, it just seems to me that Rossi plays with a lot more heart for the Azzuri. Obviously, it's because he's a young player and he hasn't achieved any success on the club level unlike Ale and Totti, but that's exactly why I'm insinuating that Rossi, with him still playing outside of Italy and having a lot to prove to his country, will probably reached greater heights with Azzuri.

I'm not undervaluing Del piero or Totti as players at all. I'm simply stating that given the circumstances, I believe Rossi certainly seems like offering more to the Azzuri than Ale or Totti.
He hasn't played 200minutes yet for the Azzurri. It's too early man.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:andyandbarcelona: You have to be an idiot to not say that was a penalty..
whats with calling me names?!?!? have i takena swing at u?? i know it was a hand ball but that was'nt the refrees intial call not to mentiont he lines man did'nt see the bloody incident. and to be honest it could be take as an un deliberate hand ball.

so there is no need for u to call me an idiot ok. i wont go as low as u considering u just started posting and probably are immature. so grow up

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes but Gilardino didn't interfere with the play in any way. He was way too far away from the goalkeeper to block his vision, and he didn't touch the ball so the goal should have stood.
When the ball was played he was offsides, and the linesman started to raise his flag at the same time our leftback (not like any of you lot know his name anyway) touched the ball.

Jun 13, 2007
I was agreeing with Rab that we shouldn't be comparing Rossi to Del Piero and Totti in terms of achievements or potential achievements at the moment.

Once Rossi has actually done something (in a real tournament) one can start comparisons.

Of course, you have to compare their current abilities so as to decide who should be playing right now.
I don't really see how that's relevant. You don't have to wait till the guy is 34 to be able to compare him with Totti and Del piero. It's not like Del piero wasn't compared to Baggio at a very young age either.
And again, I never said Rossi was a better player than Ale or Totti, it's very early to tell, I just suggested that there are clear signs that the guy longs for national team football, whereas Del piero and Totti were satisfied with what they had in Turin and Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)