FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (93 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is too good to be true. So so so sweet. Andrew Beck is going to be one sorry loser tonight :D. Rossi scoring twice, De Rossi scoring as well and Pirlo performing brilliantly in the second half.

Now I will say that it seemed to me that the US were on a mission of selfdestruction. Clark was an idiot and pulling back like that in the second half will always see you lose. It's a pity, because up to the point where Rossi got in the game, they were doing well.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
USA played ok, you can't expext much against technically superior enemy when playing with 9 men behind the ball and one lonely guy upfront. Italy seemed rather not so good, got to thank Tim Howard and Webb for the three points as much as de Rossi and Rossi.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
great great performance like u said seven ''This is too good to be true'' very fast italy that's what am askin' for .......

:weee: :weee:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Grosso proved once again that he's a good player and we should immediately get him if we have the chance to at a reasonable price.

G.Rossi is special and it's a shame if we don't get such a wonderful ITALIAN talent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Italy won because of Rossi. That's it. That's all Italy has got at this point. I also wonder what would have happened if Team America had had half a brain. They might have won the game TBH.

Mar 30, 2006
As sad as it may be, Italy's best generation in years is four years past its prime and the next generation isn't good enough to win a major tournament.
Maybe it is?

Rossi was fantastic and was all over the field doing the job interms of build up and finishing. De Rossi too was solid in the Mid.

As for the Pirlo being finished. :lol: His assist on the last goal was breath taking.

Sure some of the old mediocre players need to be cut before the WC but Italy might be able to pull it together. Mind you the USA was down a man and were dead tired in the second half but I it could have been 4 or 5 for Italy on a good day.

Rossi needs to be a starter.. and ocme to Juve :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)