FIFA 16 (7 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Overall I feel the game is an improvement over 15. Chip through balls are fixed and pace abusing is toned down. I like the fact AI controlled players are smarter, making interceptions but sometimes I feel it's too much. It's like the AI knows where I'm gonna pass the ball before I do and simply strolls away with it. It really needs to be turned down a bit. Also, I've reached division 7 and out of 30 or some games I've played online, I am yet to concede or score from a corner.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Overall I feel the game is an improvement over 15. Chip through balls are fixed and pace abusing is toned down. I like the fact AI controlled players are smarter, making interceptions but sometimes I feel it's too much. It's like the AI knows where I'm gonna pass the ball before I do and simply strolls away with it. It really needs to be turned down a bit. Also, I've reached division 7 and out of 30 or some games I've played online, I am yet to concede or score from a corner.
Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

Professional = 3-0/4-0 wins

World Class = 0-1 losses with 2 shots on target by me, if I'm lucky

y tho
Same here

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Professional = 3-0/4-0 wins

World Class = 0-1 losses with 2 shots on target by me, if I'm lucky

y tho
Found out some useful things when playing the computer.

If you hold RB while pressing A it gives you a stronger pass. Its harder for the receiver to control but the AI intercepts them a lot less than normal passing. You also have to use LT when holding up the ball under any pressure from a defender or you lose the ball too easily. Since its so difficult to play through passes or dribble regularly through the AI defense youre kind of forced to play short passing and these moves are essential to not losing the ball so often. Shots from just outside the box are also surprisingly effective.

It's not exciting stuff but playing patient possession football ive been getting knicking narrow wins mostly through clean sheets and scoring from direct freekicks.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I feel that way too. Or when you want to make one pass you'll end up making another, or there'll be some stupid backheel pass attempt that goes nowhere or something.
Found out some useful things when playing the computer.

If you hold RB while pressing A it gives you a stronger pass. Its harder for the receiver to control but the AI intercepts them a lot less than normal passing. You also have to use LT when holding up the ball under any pressure from a defender or you lose the ball too easily. Since its so difficult to play through passes or dribble regularly through the AI defense youre kind of forced to play short passing and these moves are essential to not losing the ball so often. Shots from just outside the box are also surprisingly effective.

It's not exciting stuff but playing patient possession football ive been getting knicking narrow wins mostly through clean sheets and scoring from direct freekicks.
Now what would that be on Playstation? :D

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #187
    People complained the AI was too dumb in previous games, there you go. Now you got a challenge :D I'm having no problem with passing as I'm already starting to master it. I always play Legendary btw so the AI can really be a pain, especially on breathing down your neck and high pressuring the fuck out of your team when you're trying to find a pass. It takes time to get used to it but you will.

Offline I've scored like 4 times and only once online from corners. Conceded once or twice. The nearer to the post the harder it is to score, either the GK will punch it away/just hold it or a tall defender will find his way to the ball. Btw I've noticed taller players have a somewhat advantage over smaller ones in corners. Maybe you can use that against the AI.

Go to training (Arena) and work out some good set pieces, taking into consideration you want your tall players to be in the box. Save them and use them in a game.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    My biggest problen with this game is Martin Tyler i hate him so much i cant play yhe game with his annoying voice. I have to change the commentry to dutch or some language i cant even speak. They should really change it up every year or give more options for english commentry.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    My biggest problen with this game is Martin Tyler i hate him so much i cant play yhe game with his annoying voice. I have to change the commentry to dutch or some language i cant even speak. They should really change it up every year or give more options for english commentry.
    Mexican Spanish is always a solid choice

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Don't have a PS4 yet but mulling over whether to get it with FIFA16 or should I just opt to buy it for PS3. Any of you tuzzers on your last legs and still on PS3?

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    Dybala is a beast in this game so far. So far Dybala, Khedira, BonBon are all really good in UT. Other players I've noticed are Icardi, Candreva, Felipe Anderson (one of my favs), Hamsik. I can't afford Cheillini, Barza or Pogba. Cuadrado is stupid expensive but I packed James Rodriguez and he goes for about 100-110k coins so I might be able to purchase my Serie A team wooo.

enzo

May 14, 2012
    Everybody is saying defending got easier, but it seems a lot harder to me. Most of the time opponents just dribble around me. It appears to me as if my defenders were sedated. Should I manage to tackle (Standing tackle) them, it often is a foul. I have tried containing my opponents, get in position and jockey. But my players are way slower. I played 10 games in FUT so far and lost every single one of them.

I loved Fifa 15 and did not have such difficulties, even against pace abusers. I have never been a very good player, but managed to go to the first division without big problems. Fifa 16 is quite frustrating for me so far. Maybe I'm getting to old ;)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Jockery might seem hard, but once you get the hang of it, you can defend with no problems, just practice it. It's the best option for defending

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)