CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #41
    Thanks dude :)

- - - Updated - - -

That would be amazing. Omg I really hope that happens
    Don't get your hopes up, by now the chance of this happening is 1 in 100. :D

I played the beta... But unfortunately can't tell you anything about it. I'll just leave it at that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    Im actually surprised Chiellini got such a high rating in FIFA this year. Overall, they usually rate our players pretty low considering how well we do each year. Hopefully since we got to the CL final last season we will have a number higher to lower 80's level players. We always tend to have a few high 80's rated players then most of the team is high 70's.

If Chiellini is rated 87 and Pogba is rated 86 I can see us having a good rated squad. My opinion the squad will go as follows:

Buffon- 83-84
    Licht-79-80 I believe he had a Team of the Year card in FIFA 14 and in FIFA 15 they still gave him a 78 rating....BS in my opinion
    Chiellini-87
    Barza-82
    BonBon-82-83
    Evra-79-80
    Caceres- 77-78
    Sandro-79-80 (Last year he had 79)
    Marchisio-84
    Khedira-83-84 (I feel he'll get an 84 though)
    Pogba-86
    Pereyra-80-81 (was 79 last year)
    Hernanes- 81 (82 last year)
    Cuadrado-81-82 (83 last year, I believe)
    Mandžukić- 83 (I think that's what he was rated in the FIFA 16 UT Beta. Might change to 82)
    Morata-80-81 (79 last year)
    Dybala- 77 or 78 (I think I saw he was rated 77 in FIFA 16 UT Beta)
    Asah- 78
    Rugani- 76

That's all I can think of right now. Hopefully we'll have a decent team this year. I tend to always play well with our squad regardless of their ratings though, but admittedly, I am pretty decent at FIFA in general.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
    We always lack pacey players in our squad.. i was so hoping for an improved coman to pair him with cuadrado but that is gone now.. I hope Morata and Dybala will be good enough, I don't like Mandzukic type of players in FIFA. This team with Vidal and Tevez in it.. Can't let it go :moan:

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #49
    We always lack pacey players in our squad.. i was so hoping for an improved coman to pair him with cuadrado but that is gone now.. I hope Morata and Dybala will be good enough, I don't like Mandzukic type of players in FIFA. This team with Vidal and Tevez in it.. Can't let it go :moan:
    Having a pacey player in FIFA 16 has no advantage over a technical one, quite the contrary.... but That's all I'm allowed to say.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Scoring headers with Mandzukic and Llorente is the easiest thing you can do in Fifa 15, probably also Fifa 16. Since EA never fixes their mistakes.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Having a pacey player in FIFA 16 has no advantage over a technical one, quite the contrary.... but That's all I'm allowed to say.
    thats what everyone says, every year.

until the final game comes out and EA changes the tempo.

UT will stay unplayable. i’d wish EA would make UT like seasons gameplay-wise...
    not that arcade shit.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #52

UT will stay unplayable. i’d wish EA would make UT like seasons gameplay-wise...
    not that arcade shit.
    I signed a NDA and can't reveal anything. Just trust me on this. Forget the other Fifas.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

That's because all the 12 year olds cry that they can't do straight line dribbling and sweat goals, so they have to cater for a large part of their audience.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #56
    The demo will be out in 3,4 days so you all can see for yourselves.

But i assure you those 12 yo kids who relied on nothing but pace are in for a surprise.

Jul 30, 2012
    Chiellini - 84-87 (CB) +3
    Pogba - 83-86 (CM) +3
    Buffon 82-84 (GK) +2
    Khedira 84-83 (CM) -1
    Sandro 79-82 (LB) +3
    Morata 77-81 (ST) +4
    Lichtsteiner 77-82 (RB) +5
    Pereyra 77-81 (CAM) +4
    Evra 80-81 (LB) +1
    Dybala 70-78 (ST) +8
    Barzagli 83-84 (CB) +1
    Asamoah 79-79 (LM) 0
    Bonucci 79-83 (CB) +4
    Sturaro 71-78 (CM) +7
    Marchisio 83-84 (CM) +1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)