FIFA 15 (5 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #441
    UT is horribly unbalanced, you come up against players with inferior teams to yours, you can batter the fuck out of them with chances and they get one shitty chance, score and you end up losing. seriously i hate this 'fifa momentum' bullshit
    There's no such thing as scripting, momentum and all that stupid shit people make up so they have an excuse when they lose. It's as imaginary as God. There's bad coding, ping pong fest and arcadey gameplay. That combination is the reason for all problems online.

Seasons is acceptable but still shit depending on who you face. Some people really know how to take the fun out of the game by exploiting the same stuff over and over. Anything else online is utter disgrace.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    There's no such thing as scripting, momentum and all that stupid shit people make up so they have an excuse when they lose. It's as imaginary as God. There's bad coding, ping pong fest and arcadey gameplay. That combination is the reason for all problems online.

Seasons is acceptable but still shit depending on who you face. Some people really know how to take the fun out of the game by exploiting the same stuff over and over. Anything else online is utter disgrace.
    i dont buy that, there are moments when players just do not respond to what you want them to do and at others they do, wayward passing being a typical example of this this all contributes to 'scripting' its no coincidence that players who field 'weaker' players who are generally quite average or crap still somehow escape with a cheap goal whilst everything seems to go your way. as i said this game and mode in particular is fucking broken and thats before i even start on the issues of lag those players need shooting

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    when you've been playing ultimate team as much as I have you'll see that this shit never used to be in the game

also another typical example would be having a speedy player like di maria and gets chased down by some average joe another reason why this game is broken

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Getting narrow 1-0 or 2-0 wins now, but still it's so hard to score. The goalkeeper either saves everything or the shot just flies in some random direction. Gotta work on dribbling too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    You'll get used to it. I actually think on normal difficulty the game is actually rather easy, this is after 100 games or so.

I'm finished with this now, however, because career mode is completely broken by glitches.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Decided to splash out and buy some fifa points and buy one of those FUT 100K packs.

got Robben and Neymar along with 22 other gold rare players

Neymar sold for just under 300k

Robben will go for at least twice that.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Real money I'm ashamed to say :D

Found 150 euro I'd forgotten about so decided to do something stupid with a part of it

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    You'll get used to it. I actually think on normal difficulty the game is actually rather easy, this is after 100 games or so.

I'm finished with this now, however, because career mode is completely broken by glitches.
    Like what? So far this is the only FIFA I've yet to encounter glitches on. I'm actually really impressed by it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Like what? So far this is the only FIFA I've yet to encounter glitches on. I'm actually really impressed by it.
    Few pages back I mentioned how it crashes your youth team (every time you go into it the game just freezes) if you have incoming free transfers and try to draft more than one youth player into your first team, thus taking your squad number over the limit. It leaves youth players either in limbo or duplicated in both teams, and also if you move clubs to get around it you cannot sign those players at any point. EA have known about this since FIFA 13 and not even attempted to fix it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/comments/2icx0s/career_mode_glitches_megathread/

I've experienced 1, 3, 8, 9 and 15. Additionally some players not even being in career mode when you start with most currently updated squads! I started my game with default rosters so I could have the likes of Bakkali in it, because otherwise he wasn't there. That meant that I lost a lot of new/youth players in various clubs.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Few pages back I mentioned how it crashes your youth team (every time you go into it the game just freezes) if you have incoming free transfers and try to draft more than one youth player into your first team, thus taking your squad number over the limit. It leaves youth players either in limbo or duplicated in both teams, and also if you move clubs to get around it you cannot sign those players at any point. EA have known about this since FIFA 13 and not even attempted to fix it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/comments/2icx0s/career_mode_glitches_megathread/

I've experienced 1, 3, 8, 9 and 15. Additionally some players not even being in career mode when you start with most currently updated squads! I started my game with default rosters so I could have the likes of Bakkali in it, because otherwise he wasn't there. That meant that I lost a lot of new/youth players in various clubs.
    I've experienced some of these in 13, but no so far. I'll have to look out for them now. Just hired a scout too.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #456
    I haven't experienced any of those glitches either.
    @AFL_ITALIA I've got a formation that works wonders offline. If you're interested i'll take screenshots and guide you through it.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Safest way around it is to never draft more than one youth player at a time, make sure that player is in your first team before you do another one.
    All they have to do is make a few simple fixes, yet they never will.

I haven't experienced any of those glitches either.
    @AFL_ITALIA I've got a formation that works wonders offline. If you're interested i'll take screenshots and guide you through it.
    Sure :D. I've been thinking about trying a 4-3-3 but I'm so used to the quick passing around the middle now with the 4-3-1-2 :p.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #459
    All they have to do is make a few simple fixes, yet they never will.

Sure :D. I've been thinking about trying a 4-3-3 but I'm so used to the quick passing around the middle now with the 4-3-1-2 :p.
    Ok. Give a minute while i put it all together.

- - - Updated - - -
    @AFL_ITALIA here you go. And to whoever wants to give it a try as well.

First off, i used Brazil's 70 formation and style as a template and i'm using my CM with Everton as an example. So you want to start off with the 4-4-2 that looks more like 4-2-4

Now, again using 70's Brazil as template i adjusted the players to their respective positions like the RL counterparts in Brazil's team and it looked something like this:

Here's how you set up your instructions:

AR = Attacking Runs
    AS = Attacking Support
    SoC = Support on Crosses
    PF = Positioning Freedom
    DS = Defensive Support
    CC = Chance Creation
    SR = Support Runs
    DP = Deffensive Pressing

LB
    AR = Balanced Attack

LCB
    AS = Stay Back While Attacking

RCB
    AS = Stay Back...

RB
    AR = Always Overlap

CDM ( This way your holding mid will always stay back and protect the defence against counterattacks. Make sure your player has good Interception and Strength attributes)
    AS = Stay Back
    SoC = Balanced Crossing Runs
    PF = Stick to Position

CM (Now here it's preferred you have someone with good passing, ball control and agility as he might dictate the tempo in the mid, offensive wise. Reason why you can see a bought Thiago.)
    AS = Balanced Attack
    SoC = Stay on Edge of Box For Crosses
    PF = Stick To Position

LM
    DS = Basic
    CC = Cut Inside
    SR = Balanced
    SoC = Balanced
    PF = Stick to Position

RM (Mirallas here is doing Jairzinho's role, so you have a more offensive right flank. It's preferred to have a pacey player here)
    DS = Stay Forward
    CC = Balanced
    SR = Balanced
    SoC = Balanced
    PF = Free Roam

CF/CAM (Now the way this is set up is so your Trequartista will probably score more goals than even your main striker. It works a bit like the number 10s of the past. He'll participate in pretty much everything you do. And if you want you could use a more defensive CM and this guy instead to dictate the offensive plays.)
    DF= Basic
    SR = Stay Central
    AR = Balanced

ST (I prefer a strong yet quick player here who's good in the air but it's up to you.)
    DP = Basic
    SR = Balanced
    AR = Target Man

Here's what my tactics look here. Again, you can always tweak it to your taste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)