FIFA 15 (12 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #463
    :tup: @AFL_ITALIA Berardi would fit like a glove in that right flank.

Another tip i can give you to find great players for cheap is to buy them as their contracts are running out.

Go to Global Network whatever it's called, and set up your scouts to search for any with contract duraction from 0 to 1 year. On the first season/second window you can get the likes of Huntelaar, Cahill, Maxwell, etc, for 60,000 to 140,00 thousand. On the next season you could get Khedira if i'm not mistaken.

Either way, look out for those players. Let the Marotta inside of you come out and feast on the freebies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Is the pre-contract feature still as OP as it was last year? After a few years on the last one I just signed Hazard, Coutinho and Gündogan all in one window even though I really didn't need them. Had them rot on the bench for most of the time the next season :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #470
    @CrimsonianKing I tried that formation with Belgium, I lost 0-3 to Wales :mute:
    :lol: It might take some getting used to.

I'm playing with an average Everton side, leading the EPL by 10 points ahead and i beat M. City, Chelsea, Liverpool and M. United in a row. All convincing wins without conceding a single goal.

My Trequartista, in this case Barkley, scored 19 goals and has 7 assists in 37 matches and Lukaku 19 goals and 10 assists. Howard has 21 Clean sheets and i'm playing with defenders who's got 74 and 78 ratings, respectively. All in Legendary.

Don't give up on it yet, it's a pretty solid formation.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    I was going to most likely try to see how I do with a standard 4-3-3, as I'm way too attached to Marchisio, Vidal, and Pogba to drop one right now. My problem is mostly creating goals, I normally defend semi-well, but I just need to work on dribbling and beating players 1 v 1.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I was going to most likely try to see how I do with a standard 4-3-3, as I'm way too attached to Marchisio, Vidal, and Pogba to drop one right now. My problem is mostly creating goals, I normally defend semi-well, but I just need to work on dribbling and beating players 1 v 1.
    Dunno about Fifa 15, but the in 13 & 14 the 4-3-2-1 was the absolute king for me. Juve, if you buy a winger, is pretty much perfect for it btw. You need 3 good b2b midfielders, who can defend well (Pirlo & other pure playmakers are useless though), as well as two at least semi-fast wingers (Tevez will do fine), although you can actually try to play a slower, playmaking winger (doesn't matter if theit original position is CAM) at one of them as well, but the playstyle would be different. Up-top you need a strong striker who can head the ball well, Llorente is perfect for this, although in preivous CMs Jovetic was excellent as well.

Seriously, that formation is godly for me. If you don't have a winger, you can try to play Asamoah at LF, works surprisingly very well (shows the limitations of the realism in FIFA :D)

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #476
    Was going through some of my old Xbox360 games and found all FIFAs from that generation. Decided to play my favorite then, Fifa 09'. It's amazing how much more depth CM had then and how there was no such thing as ping pong football. Except for the shooting animations which are terrible, it kinda makes you question whether FIFA has really improved.

I think we'd have a hell of a realistic Football game by now if UT was never created in the first place. Such a shame.

Oh, and playing with a 4-4-2 Camoranesi + Nedved Juventus again almost brings tears to my eyes :touched:

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #478
    And it's not like you win anything in the real world. I can understand competitions and stuff, where real money and/or prizes are involved.

The whole idea is bad but it appeals to the younger generation, unfortunately. They complain every year but buy it every year and spend lots on their shining cards. I mod the FIFA forums and even the other mods, all they care and talk about is UT. Even the fucking developers only care about that one mode.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    opening them packs is addictive I gotta admit

Got 'in-form Pogba' earlier today, nearly messed my best undies

and I am not a part of the younger generation :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #480
    To each his own i guess.

Fact is UT gameplay is absolutely horrendous. You can score finesse goals from two miles away. And that speed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)