FIFA 15 (35 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
*Career mode glitched hard on me yesterday, people should be aware of this*:

Console: Xbox One

The glitch is that the game crashes when I try to enter the Youth Academy (not Youth Scouting).

The problem is caused by drafting youth team players into the first team when there appear to be spots available but actually aren't. In my case I had 36/42 allocated, with 5 players coming in on free transfers at the end of the season. So basically the game should only have allowed me to bring one player into the first team squad with this in mind. Instead when I tried to bring three it brought one successfully, and a second one is now in limbo. He's on the Sell Players page but not in the squad when I go to tactics. Releasing him on a free transfer does nothing, he still appears on the list. Apparently the player is also duplicated in the youth academy, which you obviously can't view.

There is a possible fix which involves waiting for the message that the player in question wants promotion to the first team or else he will leave. Allegedly if you ignore this message and leave it a week or so the player will leave of his own accord, and you can then release the duplicate player on the Sell Players page.

In my case the good news is that the player is 17 so should ask for first team football soon, and is also only a 52 rated scrub. The bad news is that an Italian wonderkid with 85-94 potential was the third player behind him that I tried to sign.

If this fix even works or happens every time a youth player is promoted from now on I don't know, but that appears to be the case reading around.

Word to the wise would always be to check squad allocation before drafting youth players, with future transfers in mind.

tl;dr My save is probably fucked and EA are as likely to care about or fix this issue as I am likely to jog to the Moon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Zivkovic is a bit like Trezeguet, good if you are using a striker who is around the penalty area. Poulsen's speed is more useful as a two-way striker.
Thanks! I thought Zivkovic was also really fast, but not as strong as Poulsen, so yeah I think I'll be getting him anyway :D

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #428
    @JuveJay @Black+White

I'm probably buying PES this year. Now what's the workaround for using the option files except from formatting a new HD to FAT32? I've heard you could download the pictures off of Ps4's own web browser, is that true?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    @JuveJay @Black+White

I'm probably buying PES this year. Now what's the workaround for using the option files except from formatting a new HD to FAT32? I've heard you could download the pictures off of Ps4's own web browser, is that true?
    I honestly don't know as I've only got an Xbox One and have only had a quick glance at the PS4 spec. At the moment I'm following the Daymos file share method.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Going from 13 to this is such a huge change, it's so much harder. I had to drop down from world class to professional because I couldn't even get a goddamn shot off on Chievo...

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    The game is fucking awful, it wouldn't be it wasnt for the momentum and the fact that you can fucking round keepers like they are bloody Chimenti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    The game is fucking awful, it wouldn't be it wasnt for the momentum and the fact that you can fucking round keepers like they are bloody Chimenti
    don't know what you're on about Chimenti is a legend!

as for the game itself the officiating really fucks me off, half the time it's more like UFC without any free kicks or pens awarded or to those young enough to remember the old ps2 game 'Red Card'

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Just when I think I got the hang of it by beating Udinese 2-0, I end up losing to Milan 3-0 by halftime...

Do the tactics REALLY matter than much? For example, in the formations, does it matter if I set a player to RF/LF as opposed to CAM in a "4-3-3"? That's another thing I really hate, the over simplification of the formations.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    don't know what you're on about Chimenti is a legend!

as for the game itself the officiating really fucks me off, half the time it's more like UFC without any free kicks or pens awarded or to those young enough to remember the old ps2 game 'Red Card'
    Penalties are also given for literally nothing and any tackle from behind is a red. In saying that, keepers can't get reds. When coming out keepers just run in a straight line. They don't dive to block the shot.. Just run in a straight line and try to pick it up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Penalties are also given for literally nothing and any tackle from behind is a red. In saying that, keepers can't get reds. When coming out keepers just run in a straight line. They don't dive to block the shot.. Just run in a straight line and try to pick it up.
    the ai defending is just a joke sometimes they would just clatter into the opponent without having any control over it and give away a penalty. I've seen goalkeepers let in some down right stupid goals one just rolled and I mean rolled slowly between the legs of a standing goalkeeper fifa is such a broken game and has been for years now, I don't know why most of us are stupid enough to keep buying it each year only to face the same usual errors and sometimes more.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #439
    So after months i decided to play a little UT last week. First match the guy scores 2 finesse goals from pretty much the center of the pitch. In fact, he kept doing it time after time, hitting the post once and almost scoring every time.

UT is a horrible arcadey mode.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    UT is horribly unbalanced, you come up against players with inferior teams to yours, you can batter the fuck out of them with chances and they get one shitty chance, score and you end up losing. seriously i hate this 'fifa momentum' bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)