FIFA 15 (5 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i used to be a huge PES fan

but since the ps3 came out it went fully downhill.

switched to fifa then.

now on ps4 i stopped playing football games.
cause fifa sucks ass aswell.
it always did though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

switched to fifa then.

it always did though.
Went a simular path with PES

Played everything on PS2, then just quit it.

Around 2010 fifa was actually pretty fun to play, and kept it there untill fifa 13 2 years later.

14 and 15, while adding a bunch of nice stuff, its not worth it

Mar 9, 2006
FIFA became shit only because of the FUT, before the FUT they were about to improve gameplay, graphics and many other things while now they only care about this garbage mode and donates donates donates

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Went a simular path with PES

Played everything on PS2, then just quit it.

Around 2010 fifa was actually pretty fun to play, and kept it there untill fifa 13 2 years later.

14 and 15, while adding a bunch of nice stuff, its not worth it
sad really.

i was a huge PES fan + fifa HATER.

but the first pes that came out on the next gen consoles, in my case ps3,
was a joke. a game changer.

then i started with fifa 08 or 09...played it until now.

and dont get me wrong. i was good. always league 1 in seasons and ultimate team.
but it still pissed me of for so many reasons...
most of all the amount of 10 year olds you come up against...

it cost me to many nerves and new gamepads already. :D

now i’m sober and don’t miss it anymore. :tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventino[RUS];4972047 said:
FIFA became $#@! only because of the FUT, before the FUT they were about improve gameplay, graphics and many other things while now they only care about this garbage mode and donates donates donates
agree

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This FIFA is a pile of shit, truth be told. It also gets glitched and broken for weeks and months in various things, because EA frankly don't give a shit about fixing something which makes them hundreds of millions through shameless peer pressure exploitation of children and the gambling inclination (FUT).

That's so Japanese to include the celebrations, but Konami always did that first, they've always had 100+ authentic celebrations.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

switched to fifa then.

it always did though.
PES is great this year though.

Don't play it much, but it's seriously the best footbally game gamplay-wise I've ever seen, by far.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #517
    FUT was the best and worse thing ever made for FIFA. It gets EA a shitload of money while leave us with very little innovation to the other modes. CM has been pretty much the same for more than a decade.

Although EA apparently won't be showing anything about Career Mode at E3, which gives us some hope since their biggest changes aren't announced til august or a little before. Last year even the developers realized not much was done regarding revamping CM, maybe this is the year.

Mar 9, 2006
    FUT was the best and worse thing ever made for FIFA. It gets EA a shitload of money while leave us with very little innovation to the other modes. CM has been pretty much the same for more than a decade.

Although EA apparently won't be showing anything about Career Mode at E3, which gives us some hope since their biggest changes aren't announced til august or a little before. Last year even the developers realized not much was done regarding revamping CM, maybe this is the year.
    WHat is good about FUT? Name me atleast 1 good thing about it, it is ruining the whole normal gameplay of FIFA because you can dribble with 1 pumped player around the whole squad of ur opponent, you can score unbelievable 50m goals with scissors shot, you can run for 90 minutes without any affects of fatigue on your players, you can score with fucking RABONA from the free kick :sergio: etc. etc. The idea that any player could build his own squad and battle with it against others is ok, the idea that you can improve your squad with stupid +stamina, +skill etc. cards is horrible, oh and the fucking donate system that is giving you the opportunity to buy better players to get easy wins :sergio: instead, they should upgrade and improve the gameplay, remove glitches, improve FPS, improve the AI of the defenders and goalkeepers, create normal online lobbies for the people across the globe, give us the possibility to change fucking colors of the shorts, color of the radar, give us possibility to see the ping before we start the online match, give us possibility to change the outfit of the referee because 10000 times my team or my opponent's team had the same colors that the referees had, it's pretty simple and easy things to do, yet EA sports failed to fix it since forever, while in PES they have opportunity to change everything about colors/shorts/socks etc. atleast

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #519
    I thought my post was self-explanatory, it was good FOR THEM. Kids love spending their money on that shit. I guess i've mentioned this before at least twice, i work (more like volunteer) for the EA forums, and all the other mods, all the talk about is FUT 24/7. It's here to stay unfortunately. FUT fucking sucks.

Mar 9, 2006
    I thought my post was self-explanatory, it was good FOR THEM. Kids love spending their money on that shit. I guess i've mentioned this before at least twice, i work (more like volunteer) for the EA forums, and all the other mods, all the talk about is FUT 24/7. It's here to stay unfortunately. FUT fucking sucks.
    my friend donated around 1000$ for the past years to built argentinian, brazilian, italian etc. squads from year to year :sergio: and you know what? All these FUT lovers sucks badly at the normal seasons mode of fifa :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)