FIFA 15 (37 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm using a BenQ gaming tv does that count??

- - - Updated - - -

How do I join this amazing team then???
you are watching on an overpriced tv , and the 2010gen consoles can only produce 796p and 30fps at most.

My record so far is 296 fps on 1080p. but i've locked it down to 60 now so my second graphical card can remain idle while the first doesnt go over 40% load

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #384
    I cared about this whole PC/Console argument once, i play for fun now. Graphics are cool to some extent but meh. And consoles for what they cost is are good enough. I don't need and won't spend an arm and a leg for a high end PC.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using a BenQ gaming tv does that count??

- - - Updated - - -

How do I join this amazing team then???
    You have FIFA 15 for PS4, correct? Either look for the team "Juventuz" or add me (CrimsonianKing) and i'll invite you

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I cared about this whole PC/Console argument once, i play for fun now. Graphics are cool to some extent but meh. And consoles for what they cost is are good enough. I don't need and won't spend an arm and a leg for a high end PC.

- - - Updated - - -

You have FIFA 15 for PS4, correct? Either look for the team "Juventuz" or add me (CrimsonianKing) and i'll invite you
    A pc from 2010 is faster then a ps4 or an xbox 360 and doesnt cost more

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    A pc from 2010 is faster then a ps4 or an xbox 360 and doesnt cost more
    Your point is valid, but I share Crimson's feeling and prefer to play anything on console. I even sold my cpu a few years ago and only use my laptop for work or strolling the Internet.
    For me playing on a console gives me more of a gaming experience, more fun rather than procrastinating time. Like Crimson said I too do not care much about the graphics, it is more about the experience. And I find it less of a hazzle to plug on the console when I am on the couch and I don't need to do anything more than turning on the TV and still sit next to my girlfriend. While if I would plug in the controller on a cpu it would be much more of a project for me personally. If I lived different and so on maybe it would have been different. But, that's my experience. Like, selling the cpu to be able to at least be passively there with my girlfriend was important. I work a lot and come home late, so when I am home whatever I do it is important for me that if I play games I am at least somewhat present with me girlfriend and can still talk. She's never spilled it out, but I get the sense this is what she wants too. I can't be the only on this, just wanted to add another dimension to the context of PC vs console.

In the end however, I guess it's all about personal taste, and for me as I said console gives me more of a gaming experience.

Last words, I love the first few weeks of a game when it's still new and you still flat out suck at it. Most games are fun as long as you're noob. Since I suck at console, the noob-era lasts even longer, making the gaming more fun. Sorry for long and maybe OT post.

Jul 10, 2006
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have you on my list already? whats your tag?

- - - Updated - - -

I made a lot of transfers to my offline career in FIFA 15

OUT:
    Llorente (Udinese)
    Giovinco (will have to recheck)
    Bonucci (forgot his destination, too)
    Chiellini (Barca)
    Vidal (PSG)

IN:
    Schurrle
    Benteke
    Santi Carzola
    Zasa
    M. Sissoko

Normal lineup:

Tevez - Benteke
    Carzola
    Asamoah - Pogba - Marchisio - Schurrle
    Ogbanna - Barzagli - Carceres
    Buffon

Sometimes I take out the AMC, and use a back four of Evra - Ogbanna - Carceres - Licht

Tevez is a fucking beast in this game. But he pulled a hammy and then just after being back for a week now sprained his ankle. Pirlo broke his ankle in October and is still out. But he's really too slow for this game and I probably won't play him much.

I came down to having to choose between Lukaku and Benteke... I always liked Lukaku, but I figured Benteke would the most realistic since Lukaku only just arrived at Everton on his permanent move. I'm very happy with the choice, though, Benteke is awesome in this game.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    So i haven't bought a Fifa since 11 and i traded that in within a week after buying it. The game still sucks, defending is so hard in this game and if someone has a fast player with good dribbling it's like trying to catch a Ferrari when he starts changing direction really quickly.

The fact u can dribble passed half the team straight from tip off leaving the defence very exposed is also another problem i noticed which is very stupid as the amount of goals i score/concede from tip off is quite high.

The shooting direction is retarded, i'm aiming for the corner and about half the time it decides to kick it straight at the goalkeeper even on the players strong foot which would never happen.

Players constantly getting in each others way is also retarded i have lost count how many times my players run into each other and put me in a really bad situation.

The passing is still off i aim for a player and it goes to a player i wasn't even aiming at times.

Probably the most frustrating thing is when the ball is running by one of my players but because i'm not controlling him he just lets it run straight by him to one of the opposition's players rather than getting in the way of it and taking possession.

Ref's give yellow cards almost for nothing and when a player is already on a yellow and completely misses the ball with his sliding tackle and hacks me down for some reason he doesn't give a second yellow but he literally hands them out for no reason what so ever at times?

The EA servers are a joke i'm losing matches that i have won even after the 90 minutes are up it's ridiculous how bad they are yet people still buy the game every year and hand EA their money.

Also when i tackle the player with the ball he manages to hang onto it half the time, unbelievably frustrating when that happens, one time i tackled someone 3/4 times in a row got the ball every time and he still held possession absolutely ridiculous.

I'm sure there is more stuff that pisses me off as well that i have not thought about it really is a frustrating game and i wont be buying it again for a long time.

Overall i would give this Fifa a 5/10 it's not bad but a lot of very bad mechanics in the game spoil the fun.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    You sound like you need to practice. :D
    Well i'm in division 5 on FUT and all the teams i'm coming up against all have better players and i'm still winning most of my games so i mustn't be to bad.....

Haven't put a penny into this game so i'm doing pretty decent i think.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hmm I allways been a PES player (for like 12 years almost), and first year I try to conform to everyone else and for the first time consider maybe buying FIFA (don't have console yet tho), I check info here and there to convince myself, instead I run into comments and reviews of how my old love is looking sexier then ever...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    The thing with PES is the demo's we saw, had pathetic atmosphere, something FIFA has worked on.

Altho the juventus chants are extremely dreadfull and repetitive

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Just managed to get Fifa 15 Demo to work on my PC.

First game (worldclass): 2:2, crappy equaliser by me in the 90th minute, 3 headed goals (inclduing Hazard & Mktharyan), 2 corner goals.

Damn I really haven't missed it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    PES has allways been lacking in most things out of gameplay/pitch related, thats nothing new, it has only went down when it started to stagnate gameplay wise too, so yeah only thing I care about is wether if its still good enough this year gameplay wise, FIFA will allways as the richer more dominant product have all the polish and kinks needed to shine in as overall package with everything thats not gameplay related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)