FIFA 15 (37 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #321
    I enjoy FUT when the fuckng EA servers are working. i have had the game since Saturday and I have only been able to connect it online monday afternoon/night. They are back down again. I know they were hacked over the weekend, but FFS, for as much money as they make you think they could have this shit taken care of more efficiently.
    I rarely get disconnected and i live close to you. But i agree, generally EA servers suck balls.

Anyways, let's play it sometime. In fact i call all Tuzzers out there. How about making a Pro team?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Just got Fifa15. Never done FUT before and looks like a big mess to me. Need to fix that up sharpish :D. Any tips on speeding this slow process up? Apart from digging into mummy's purse to purchase gold packs.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Just got Fifa15. Never done FUT before and looks like a big mess to me. Need to fix that up sharpish :D. Any tips on speeding this slow process up? Apart from digging into mummy's purse to purchase gold packs.
    That's pretty much it. You can buy a couple good players and dominate the lower tourneys or just wallow in shite.

Jul 10, 2006
    I rarely get disconnected and i live close to you. But i agree, generally EA servers suck balls.

Anyways, let's play it sometime. In fact i call all Tuzzers out there. How about making a Pro team?
    I have yet to have been disconnected once I get on the servers. I just had problems all day Sunday and all day Tuesday just getting connected to the EA servers. Works for me now, though.

Def down to play sometime. Also I'm back on GTA V playing online. But that's usually late at night.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I cant stomache how Fifa is try to shove their UT down our troats.

In the topleft mentions and points menu, i get at least 1 notification today about "fifa's defining feature ultimate team".

Dont give a shit €A, career mode+online is where its at. Not gonna pay stupid cards to get the team i can get in career mode.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #329
    FIFA 99 had a good soundtrack and that's about it. In the 00's only 04 was decent, the rest is pure hipster-indie-clubber Euro garbage music.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    I cant stomache how Fifa is try to shove their UT down our troats.

In the topleft mentions and points menu, i get at least 1 notification today about "fifa's defining feature ultimate team".

Dont give a shit €A, career mode+online is where its at. Not gonna pay stupid cards to get the team i can get in career mode.
    I agree with you, but you don't HAVE to pay €€€€€ in Ultimate Team... (but if you don't pay it will take a loooooong time before you can get Ronaldo, Di Maria or whatever...)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I've played UT for two editions now, haven't spent a single cent and managed to get a pretty amazing team every time, the only cards I couldn't afford were TOTYs and a few IFs.

I also won Season 1 a few times each year.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    I've played UT for two editions now, haven't spent a single cent and managed to get a pretty amazing team every time, the only cards I couldn't afford were TOTYs and a few IFs.

I also won Season 1 a few times each year.
    By what standards "pretty amazing"? How can you ever get a bunch of 200k players without playing 24/7 winning?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    By what standards "pretty amazing"? How can you ever get a bunch of 200k players without playing 24/7 winning?
    Well what helps is Serie A players being pretty cheap :D

I could basically buy every non-IF player bar Messi/Ronaldo as well as most IFs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)